My Experience In Atlanta...Amazing

drdiags

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":133akd8x said:
He wasnt a kid. He was trolling the tailgate..There was like 4 or 5 of them

He and his buds had a rough evening so hope they had some fun for a little while. :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

largenutz

Reaction score
^^Lol Those niner fans look like these gypsy kid 49er fans that use to live accross the street from us, I had to do a double take, I think it might be them. Yea, big geeks in early 20s and one younger one.

largenutz

Reaction score
What there was more of them? One of the brothers was a big falcons fan too, we use to talk shit to each other during the playoffs last year, then they just took off one night, cuz the cops were looking for em.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Very nice. Yeah I notice a few times our 12's out shouted the Falcon fans.

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Looks like a great time! And Chancellor DOES make you look tiny. It's amazing how big the dude is. First time I saw him on the field, I was like, "DAMN! That dude is HUGE!" And I liked that he was wearing our uniform!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Cracks me up that Beast Mode is wearing a hockey mask. A little Jason in him (Jason, from the Halloween film series, right?)

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Golden Tate's dad recognized me on the subway and we were talking and I just followed him back there right past security. No one said a word to me the whole time. I was back there a solid 30 minutes

bestfightstory

Reaction score
drdiags":3qy6yqt8 said:
Cracks me up that Beast Mode is wearing a hockey mask. A little Jason in him (Jason, from the Halloween film series, right?)

Friday The 13th, gramps.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Kam's always got that sly grin like he's up to something. Such a cool, laid back dude off the field, and a monster on it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I can't get passed it. Grown men wearing NFL jerseys is so odd to me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Smellyman":1zspj1pk said:
I can't get passed it. Grown men wearing NFL jerseys is so odd to me.

Why is it odd? I don't get it when people say stuff like that? Do you feel more masculine saying it? What influential man in your life said that and made you cling on to it? Its not an original thought? Grown men on a spending considerable amounts of time on a message board talking about grown men playing a game is far more odd but plenty of us are addicted to it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
largenutz":2bs990g4 said:
What there was more of them? One of the brothers was a big falcons fan too, we use to talk shit to each other during the playoffs last year, then they just took off one night, cuz the cops were looking for em.
Sounds about right.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Kam is stylin' in the jean jacket. Gonna have to get me one like the one I had in jr high. Metallica patches and all.