My Broncos Fan Neighbor Is A Lurker

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RockHawk":34xbj1et said:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
You can still claim you're sticking to your guns on the rules; the person we're attacking isn't a forum member. 8)

Largent80

Reaction score
Everyone on the board should send him a dvd copy of the game every day, but one at a time...... :twisted:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Tebow was God's child.

Denver will forever be punished for banishing him.

-hawkbrah

Riley12

Reaction score
Well Kevin, at least you had 12 seconds of enjoyment. Longer than any of your lady partners, perhaps?

Sb12 zps9f9ae70f

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
You know Kevin, here in western Kansas there are thousands of Denver fans. Come to think of it, I don't hear a peep from them either. Must be a Bronco thing. :229031_confused2:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Here Kevin...your very own personalized Seahawks Jersey, with the numbers 43-8 on the back, just for you :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hey Kevin. Lurk this. :)

8y5u8eba.jpg

zhawk

Reaction score
Aros":6sem9v88 said:
Also, it was brought to my attention (by guess who) a lovely young woman in Safeway the other day overheard him talking to someone about all the ridiculousness of The 12th Man. She allegedly said it pissed her off (she's a Texas A&M alumni) that we "stole" the term from them. I submitted a little history lesson so we can end the nonsense that Texas A&M was the originator of the term.

The first recorded use of the term "twelfth man" was a magazine published by the University of Minnesota in September, 1900, that referred to "the mysterious influence of the twelfth man on the team, the rooter." Later, in the November 1912 edition of The Iowa Alumnus, an alumni publication of the University of Iowa (then known as State University of Iowa), E.A. McGowan described the 1903 game between Iowa and the University of Illinois. In his article, titled "The Twelfth Player" McGowan wrote: "The eleven men had done their best; but the twelfth man on the team (the loyal spirited Iowa rooter) had won the game for old S.U.I."

this is why I like PC calling us the "12s". same thing but more personalized. Go 12s...Go Hawks!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Stop behaving as a bitter douche nozzle would, Kevin. Hey, wait a minute! I guess you would blend right in with the Forty Whiner fans and Harbaugh. Maybe going back to your 'roots' is a good idea. No self-respecting Bronco fan could be so whiney as to take cheap shots as part of a hater fest directed at the 12th man.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Why is the poor "Kevin" receiving such ire from the .net. Oh yeah he lost then stopped lower to buy a jersey of team QB that may need a new head coach, great choice.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1pyk42yn said:
Winning the Superbowl was awesome and a dream come true -- but what made it THAT MUCH BETTER was beating old Donkey-Face John-Fing-Elway in his ridiculous looking suit and tie. Every time the camera panned to his expression it just made the whole day feel sooooooo much better.

As a life-long fan it couldn't have gone any better.

Suck it, Elway.

I'll just have to second this again.... for everyone who suffered through the Elway Donkos.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ahhh.....smells like football Friday. What a breath of fresh air. Thanks for bringing this back to the fore. I read thru it all again.....

Chawker

Reaction score
I predict the real estate prices are heading south here Todd! I "almost" feel sorry for a broncos fan.
Welcome Kevin! However, I do feel your pain living next to Todd.
Cheers

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3bwbdll4 said:
Hawkstorian":3bwbdll4 said:
Winning the Superbowl was awesome and a dream come true -- but what made it THAT MUCH BETTER was beating old Donkey-Face John-Fing-Elway in his ridiculous looking suit and tie. Every time the camera panned to his expression it just made the whole day feel sooooooo much better.

As a life-long fan it couldn't have gone any better.

Suck it, Elway.
:thirishdrinkers: :13: :thirishdrinkers:

Too much awesome for words..... :0190l: :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
2Cool4School":2wf8wgwe said:
Remember when the hawks D made the broncos #1 offense crap themselves?

The bathroom was not a great place at halftime. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: