My Broncos Fan Neighbor Is A Lurker

Wartooth

Reaction score
543968_10151435855592990_1900405627_n.jpg

Sac

Reaction score
Aros":kuy6mmbx said:
He just said in email (he won't register and post here, that's just how he rolls) "...let them know if I get enough nonsense I may lean toward purchasing a fresh new Kaeps jersey...The bay area roots are achin to come out."

That's not the only think achin to come out from the bay area.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Aros":t0lrs888 said:
He just said in email (he won't register and post here, that's just how he rolls) "...let them know if I get enough nonsense I may lean toward purchasing a fresh new Kaeps jersey...The bay area roots are achin to come out."

Seems like a good plan, least the Niners can get into double figures on us.

rigelian

Reaction score
Aros":2vzjtk6y said:

Ah yes. I've heard that a devastating loss can lead to self abuse. Just surprised that someone would admit it.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hey Kevin you do know that Aros first learned of your Bronco fandom when he went over to check the pipes for your old lady right? It was a cold day so she wore a Russell Wilson Jersey. I did hear the pipes were unclogged when he left, so that's good
:141847_bnono:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Guys, you're a little rough on the Beaver.
He's had a tough go of things lately.
His beloved team just got embarrassed on nationa...OOps, sorry, world wide TV. It was over in 12 seconds of the 1st half. If the Donkey's had a breath of life left in them it was vanquished in 12 seconds of the 2nd half. It was a 12 to the 12th power clinic. It was an abomination, a demoralization, and a domination rolled up in one.
It was an Orange, crushed Seahawk style.
Imagine as the neighbor attempts to look pridefully in the mirror every morning and quietly voice "I am proud to root for a team that was good enough to lose 5 Superb Owls."
Alas, the numbing awareness that the Donks are 0-2 vs The World Champion Seattle Seahawks in playoff games.