Most entertaining Superbowl matchup for Seahawks...

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
vs Broncos without a doubt! I'm a die-hard Hawk fan, and unfortunately, my wife is a die-hard Broncos fan that I'm trying to convert (last Sunday's game was her first, and it helped). I'd love to have my team win over hers!

Greenhell

Reaction score
kearly":3h9igjq6 said:
I hope we play anyone BUT the Broncos if we are lucky enough to make it that far. That said, who isn't dreaming of a showdown between a pair of 18-0s? It's crazy, but I think Seattle and Denver are 18-0 candidates. Not likely, but certainly candidates.

I lived in Colorado for seven years, I was there when SBXL happened and when I first joined this site (over at scout at the time). I have a ton of die hard Broncos fan friends. In 2005, we very nearly had a Broncos-Seahawks SB that year (Seattle and Denver hosted the AFC/NFC championship games). Going back about 10 years or so, I've always wanted a Seahawks-Denver SB just because of how cool yet weird it would be. I think this year, the dream finally happens. Maybe my stupid "23-0" dream happens too, but the Broncos one is far more likely.

Kearly, I live in Colorado and still deal with the die hard Bronco fan friends. For me, it would be a double edged sword. They win, I'm forever the butt of their SuperBowl jokes. Both in defeat and how many their franchise has. It would be a living hell during football season.

On the other hand, a win would forever end their talk. Not only a win but a SuperBowl win. That would be the icing on the cake! Because chances are likely this season would be Mannings swan song. He don't do it this year chances are that franchise won't go back for a long, long time. :)

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":2w70fm9b said:
I want Indy. The Richardson trade makes that a real possibility. That would be fun, especially if Indy knocks off Peyton in the AFC title game.

You think Indy will make the playoffs???

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me. We're going to play murderball in the SB. I can't imagine what level of awesome our players would get to in that game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I can't even force myself to think about Super Bowls until the Hawks win the division. I just can't do it, not in week 2.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
thebanjodude":1n3y4a1x said:
Hawk Finn":1n3y4a1x said:
I want Indy. The Richardson trade makes that a real possibility. That would be fun, especially if Indy knocks off Peyton in the AFC title game.

You think Indy will make the playoffs???

No, just the Super Bowl. Thanks for seeking clarification.

Renohawk

Reaction score
Did anyone hear Colin Cowherd, saying the NY weather favors Seattle for a win if they make it. I know one thing, I've always wanted to go to NY and boy, if they get there, I might be slumming on the streets for a few days to get a chance to catch the big game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Broncos or Texans are the most likely, I'd say Denver if that is the AFC champ match-up. Got to go with the better QB and I believe Manning and the Broncos will be playing at home for that one. Bengals are the dark horse for me in the AFC.

I'd prefer the Bengals, Dalton and that running game would have trouble against our D line but any of the 3 would be tough to beat but if Seattle makes it through the NFC to the Superbowl then I'd feel pretty confident against any of those teams.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I think the weather would favor us as well. Manning proved last year that cold weather games aren't good for the arthritis.

Latest posts