More East coast scheduling bias

seedhawk

Reaction score
Nope. What it is some damn TV exec in a fancy corner office on Park Ave., and all he gives a rip about is that he sells 5Mil more ad dollars per timeout for games in the Eastern time zone vs all others.

The NFL can make teams play different divisions every year plus same rated teams from the previous year, BUT, TV decides who plays when.

mikeak

Reaction score
Not sure if the link below will work (mobile link)

But point is Goodell saying more West-coast teams playing on East Coast will have afternoon kickoff. Maybe the side benefit is good afternoon games. Two Sundays ago had the bet afternoon slate I can remember in a long time. Last weekend was abysmal...

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8539668

Rainger

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":fwfhdluq said:
We really are a whiney fanbase. The schedule was tough at the beginning, but appears to be extremely favorable at the end. We've come through the tough part, and will be at worst 4-4 and at best 5-3 after 8 games. That's pretty good. Stop whining.
Favourable at the end??? Chicago, San Fran, Minnesota the way they are now playing? Even Miami in Miami at 10 am is not a gimmi. I am still hopeing for 10 and 6 but we did not get a good schedule this year.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
rainger":23qdgiz5 said:
peachesenregalia":23qdgiz5 said:
We really are a whiney fanbase. The schedule was tough at the beginning, but appears to be extremely favorable at the end. We've come through the tough part, and will be at worst 4-4 and at best 5-3 after 8 games. That's pretty good. Stop whining.
Favourable at the end??? Chicago, San Fran, Minnesota the way they are now playing? Even Miami in Miami at 10 am is not a gimmi. I am still hopeing for 10 and 6 but we did not get a good schedule this year.
Yes, favorable. Three of the last four are at home, and the road game is against the Bills in Canada.