Mock, more mocks.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
To each his own. I don’t see it. Hope I’m wrong.
this is what makes it fun dude!! Differing opinions are great. Make me see a different angle even if I don't like it. I've watched every game of his as a husky starter, have you? not an indictment just an honest question. his games at indiana are much the same. Even as an underclassman he was so good he had Indiana nationally ranked.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
this is what makes it fun dude!! Differing opinions are great. Make me see a different angle even if I don't like it. I've watched every game of his as a husky starter, have you? not an indictment just an honest question. his games at indiana are much the same. Even as an underclassman he was so good he had Indiana nationally ranked.
I have. I went to WSU back in early 2000’s but was always a husky fan. I watched every husky game. He has very good qualities but some red flags. I don’t know what he will do without an all world offensive line. He won’t get that in the pros. Michigans d was the best in college but they aren’t as good as some of the bottom tier defenses in the NFL.

I won’t beat a dead horse with the injury history because he hasn’t had any since at Washington.he has talent but the more I watch the more I see him being a product of the system and talent around him.

I would love to be wrong, especially if he goes to Seattle. I just see major red flags when I watch his game.

I agree though, everyone has different opinions and it makes it fun. I’m trying to like him. I see him as nothing more than a decent backup in the pros

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I enjoy doing these Mock's even though I do not watch college football so outside of a few names, I don't actually know who any of these people are. Here is my most recent:

• R1: #25 - Jackson Power Johnson - IOL - Oregon*
  • R2: #58 - Junior Colson - LB - Michigan*
  • R3: #81 - Kiran Amegadjie - OT - Yale
  • R4: #118 - Jaden Hicks - S - Washington State
  • R6: #179 - Dillon Johnson - RB - Washington
  • R6: #192 - Jalyx Hunt - Edge - Houston Baptist
  • R7: #235 - A.J. Barner - TE - Michigan

I traded our 1st and a 4th to Green Bay for their 1st and a 2nd. I don't know if they are the most realistic trade target, but I don't think it's out of the realm for the Seahawks to trade back like this with someone.

nwHawk

Reaction score
If Penix goes top 10 some guys are going to freak!