MNF

DavidSeven

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2f2gnr1p said:
SO now that the Cowboys lost...there is only one team that has more than one less loss than us...and that is the Cards...Only team in the NFC with 1 loss...everyone else has 2 or more. Doesnt seem so bad for us sitting at 3 losses.

Cards 1 Loss
Cowboys, Eagles, Lions 2 Loss
49ers, Packers, Us 3 loss

Cards also play in Dallas next week. Someone is going down there. Seattle can either inch closer to AZ or tie up with Dallas.

Tundra

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1rvl06vj said:
WilsonMVP":1rvl06vj said:
SO now that the Cowboys lost...there is only one team that has more than one less loss than us...and that is the Cards...Only team in the NFC with 1 loss...everyone else has 2 or more. Doesnt seem so bad for us sitting at 3 losses.

Cards 1 Loss

Cards also play in Dallas next week. Someone is going down there. Seattle can either inch closer to AZ or tie up with Dallas.
inch closer to AZ definately. Actually it's a win-win for us only if we beat the Faiders.

davidonmi

Reaction score
We need a Dallas win next week, then they can lose out for all I care

pehawk

Reaction score
Good for Colt. Dude balled out. Not sure how he doesn't get a shot to start now. He played a smart, smart game.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2heowaoq said:

Cards 1 Loss
Giants, Saints, Panthers 4 Loss
Redskins, Bears, Vikings, Rams 5 Loss

Cards Play Cowboys next week...one of them will get another loss...If we win and Cards lose we will only be one loss away

Yup that is why I was rooting for the Cards yesterday. They will get their losses when they return to the NFCW and we will get the chance to take them. I want the losses to mount for the rest of the NFC so we can have a shot at regular season NFC champs. Next week I think it is time to root for the Cowboys to get AZ another loss. The pokes are good for another couple of losses this year.

Either way could work out in our favor depending on how the season shakes out.

Assuming, of course, that we take care of business.

-bsd

Marvin49

Reaction score
Well...

Either Arizona wins next week and the NFC Wilcard gets more in reach or Dallas wins and the division is more in reach.

Could be a good week for both SF and Seattle if they can win their games.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":19ynx09i said:
Washington is beaten even before their plane landed.

We all have to do it once in a while:{)
913fc2f3c12b5262d60f1a7cb344f0ce.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the Cards beat Dallas next week. Finally a team exposed that crap defense over the top, if Seattle would have done this they would have won.

rastahawk

Reaction score
pehawk":z46w02gu said:
Good for Colt. Dude balled out. Not sure how he doesn't get a shot to start now. He played a smart, smart game.

Damn straight! Dude straight up balled tonight. Great win for the Skins. Division wins are always a bit more fun.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
LMAO at Dallas.

Props to Washington with the guts to go with all-out blitzes.

minormillikin

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":2tdaw607 said:
LMAO at Dallas.

Props to Washington with the guts to go with all-out blitzes.

Yeah, that was actually pretty cool to watch. Crazy risky with Murray (and Dez and Witten) to blitz like that, but that's part of what made it exciting to watch. Just a crappy little dump-off, over the blitz to Murray and it could go to the house.

Cowboys losing always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The one Damn time I choose to bet I put a bill on Dallas on -9.5. Wth happened? I know rivalries are the worst games to bet on but Colt Mccoy? Really?

NINEster

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1alhrw2x said:
The one Damn time I choose to bet I put a bill on Dallas on -9.5. Wth happened? I know rivalries are the worst games to bet on but Colt Mccoy? Really?

Jim Harbaugh fixed him.

Latest posts