MNF: Saints @ Bears

Threedee

Reaction score
HawkWow":24ppy35e said:
The Saints feeling it on the road (and outdoors!). Who woulda' thunk it? Cutler is pathetic. No more excuses for that dude. He should offer the Bears some of that signing bonus back then allow himself to be cut. They were better with McCown. OTOH, I hope dealings between he and the Bears get ugly, he's moved, and Marshall demands to be traded (to Seattle). But I'd still prefer Dez Bryant.
Marshall's personality is easier to deal with than Dez's, which is a plus.

lsheldon

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3pr10391 said:
lsheldon":3pr10391 said:
therealjohncarlson":3pr10391 said:
Wait a second... did Gruden, someone whos job largely includes knowing the NFL draft inside and out, just incorrectly say the winner of the NFC South will get a top 12 pick and not a pick in the 20s? WTH thats on level with NFL players saying they dont know games can end in a tie

According to NFL.com's December 9th 2014 updated draft order he is correct. What is your opinion on whether an NFL game can end in a tie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... l-32-teams

Seems to me thats only because the playoffs haven't started yet... once they do that will be updated

Based on current records that is true. If the winner of that division finishes greater than the current 6-8, they should move down. Will New Orleans beat Atlanta? WIll Carolina beat Cleveland and Atlanta? Possible that division is won at 6-10 or 7-9.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
lsheldon":3gq9wtoi said:
therealjohncarlson":3gq9wtoi said:
lsheldon":3gq9wtoi said:
therealjohncarlson":3gq9wtoi said:
Wait a second... did Gruden, someone whos job largely includes knowing the NFL draft inside and out, just incorrectly say the winner of the NFC South will get a top 12 pick and not a pick in the 20s? WTH thats on level with NFL players saying they dont know games can end in a tie

According to NFL.com's December 9th 2014 updated draft order he is correct. What is your opinion on whether an NFL game can end in a tie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... l-32-teams

Seems to me thats only because the playoffs haven't started yet... once they do that will be updated

Based on current records that is true. If the winner of that division finishes greater than the current 6-8, they should move down. Will New Orleans beat Atlanta? WIll Carolina beat Cleveland and Atlanta? Possible that division is won at 6-10 or 7-9.

The point is that the teams that make the playoffs get re-slotted from 21-32 for the draft. The highest pick the winner of the NFC south could possibly have is 21st.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3mv3gz4k said:
Anyone catch Cutler look down at his team's formation in disgust and yell "dammit" before audibling out of the play?

Disaster in Chicago.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that. Was he upset with the Bears formation, or was New Orleans in the right defense for the called play? Very odd.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Man, the Bears might want to reconsider the contract they gave to Cutler. I mean seriously, $126 million for this guy? Don't get me wrong, he's got a good arm, but....just....no...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Cutler always has that dazed and confused look....at the end of the day bears fans need to question his heart and from what ive seen on all these bears primetime games someone in management needs to be fired for signing that guy. Hard for wilson to take a smaller pay day than what cutler gets after seeing both play...were the bears supposed to be something special this year? Explain to me why all their games seemed to be in primetime?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Note to self, when drafting a fantasy QB, pick one that actually gives a crap so an entire season isn't wasted when I get to the playoffs.

cutler1_413009.jpg

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2rprap8a said:
raisethe3":2rprap8a said:
Man, the Bears might want to reconsider the contract they gave to Cutler. I mean seriously, $126 million for this guy? Don't get me wrong, he's got a good arm, but....just....no...

Did you see his post game news conference? The media room was empty and he walked off in disgust.

Not only that but... watch it and tell me what you think...

He looked pretty glassy eyed. I've not followed the Bears or Cutler at all, but I wonder if he's developed an Oxy addiction.
You could ask his coach except I hear he is never actually there. :p