MNF colts vs eagles.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
LOL this game was fantastic..I only got to see parts of it put when I heard Luck threw an interception towards the end of the game I just couldnt help myself

Another example of Luck being overrated...89.3 rating, only 172 yards on 34 throws, still hasnt gone above 90 qb rating for the season

Tumblr inline nad1nl6Nzl1srqvm2

OrFan

Reaction score
Seriously, Luck should just go back to starring in Geico commercials.

TXHawk

Reaction score
I do't have anything against Andrew Luck personally but the way ESPN is trying to shove their narrative of Luck as the next great quarterback down our throats is getting old. So far this season he looks exactly the same as he has his first two seasons. If you give him time and let him get into a rhythm he can shred you, but he will also make a fair amount of bad decisions and inaccurate throws over the course of the game. If you listened to only the ESPN booth crew without seeing what was happening on the field you would think Luck was having a tremendous game yet he only finished with 172 yards passing on 34 attempts and easily could have had a couple of more interceptions. I thought Foles outplayed him in this game yet barely any mention of him after the game by the distraught ESPN crew who could only whine about how their hero had been jobbed by the officials. Pathetic.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
But ... but ... but ...
He is tall and can see over his offensive line
He has a great arm
He was #1 on Mel Kiper board
He has more rushing TDs than RW
He won a playoff game last year ...
America desperately needs a replacement for Payton Manning ... that looks like Payton Manning
Seahawk Sailor":1k1yr6c5 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/hwkbgr/status/511729094191374336[/tweet]

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Andrew Luck Hate In This Thread = Seahawks Fans + Insecurity

camdawg

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2gtupmlm said:

Um, no.

Andrew Luck Hate=Seahawk fans really annoyed that Russell's accomplishments are always downplayed, while an inferior quarterback in Luck is never held accountable for his shortcomings.

Andrew's better, all right...if you don't count this year's Philly and Denver losses.

And both New England losses. And the Baltimore playoff loss. And the Jacksonville loss. And the St. Louis loss. But who cares about these games? Let's fawn over pick machine Andy!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
camdawg":24iuf28x said:
bmorepunk":24iuf28x said:

Um, no.

Andrew Luck Hate=Seahawk fans really annoyed that Russell's accomplishments are always downplayed, while an inferior quarterback in Luck is never held accountable for his shortcomings.

Andrew's better, all right...if you don't count this year's Philly and Denver losses.

And both New England losses. And the Baltimore playoff loss. And the Jacksonville loss. And the St. Louis loss. But who cares about these games? Let's fawn over pick machine Andy!

That is an excellent example of insecurity.

If people weren't being insecure about this they could just take their awesome QB and appreciate it. Instead people waste all this time and emotion over "the media" talking up Luck and not appreciating Wilson enough. If you're in middle school I can understand; I'm assuming most of the people behaving like this are adults. Maybe not.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Would rather have had the Colts and Luck win the game. I don't care one bit what the pundits think about Luck or Wilson or how they compare. I do care that Philly is considered one of the NFC's contenders, and they're a game ahead of us now. That matters a hell of a lot more than whether the media is sufficiently slobbering over Wilson as opposed to Luck.

TXHawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2zhmkast said:
Would rather have had the Colts and Luck win the game. I don't care one bit what the pundits think about Luck or Wilson or how they compare. I do care that Philly is considered one of the NFC's contenders, and they're a game ahead of us now. That matters a hell of a lot more than whether the media is sufficiently slobbering over Wilson as opposed to Luck.

I was rooting for the Colts for just that reason but I was still getting annoyed at the non-stop slobberfest by ESPN over Luck who was having a mediocre game except for a couple of drives. It's becoming obvious that ESPN is really pushing the narrative that Luck is already an elite quarterback although he's never really done anything yet to merit that. Right now he reminds me of Tony Romo more than anyone else...a QB who can make plays and put up good numbers during stretches if he gets into a rhythm but also has a tendency to make poor throws and decisions at least a few times a game.

It's nothing against Luck himself who seems like a good guy,

Greenhell

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":36qnckm4 said:
Side note: people need to stop slow-rolling the national anthem to extend their 3..4.....5..............minutes of fame. Christ.

Exactly! R&B singer Monica was perfect example in the Mayweather/Maidana fight. Talk about over kill. She hung on notes for so long I forgot was she was supposed to be singing.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
TXHawk":2xto0k9g said:
volsunghawk":2xto0k9g said:

I was rooting for the Colts for just that reason but I was still getting annoyed at the non-stop slobberfest by ESPN over Luck who was having a mediocre game except for a couple of drives. It's becoming obvious that ESPN is really pushing the narrative that Luck is already an elite quarterback although he's never really done anything yet to merit that. Right now he reminds me of Tony Romo more than anyone else...a QB who can make plays and put up good numbers during stretches if he gets into a rhythm but also has a tendency to make poor throws and decisions at least a few times a game.

It's nothing against Luck himself who seems like a good guy,

Romo has NEVER had a complete season with less than a 90 QB rating. ALL TIME he is #6 in QB rating .1 rating behind Brady. I guess he is like Luck in that sometimes he blows games but other than that he is actually a really good QB

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":a630tbvg said:
Romo has NEVER had a complete season with less than a 90 QB rating. ALL TIME he is #6 in QB rating .1 rating behind Brady. I guess he is like Luck in that sometimes he blows games but other than that he is actually a really good QB
Romo is better than Luck. It may not remain that way, time will tell, but it's not even debatable at present.

Ozzy

Reaction score
They had a few ex players on Mike and Mike this morning and every single one of them disagreed with Dilfer including two WR's I believe. That's what happens when your narrative is so biased towards one player that you force yourself to defend that position.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2kvwimax said:
camdawg":2kvwimax said:
bmorepunk":2kvwimax said:

Um, no.

That is an excellent example of insecurity.

If people weren't being insecure about this they could just take their awesome QB and appreciate it. Instead people waste all this time and emotion over "the media" talking up Luck and not appreciating Wilson enough. If you're in middle school I can understand; I'm assuming most of the people behaving like this are adults. Maybe not.

EXACTLY!! I KNOW what we got in Wilson and wouldn't trade him for any QB in the league. I am SECURE with that assessment and don't give a rat's arse what the rest of the media dolts think.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2erdo0wj said:
If you feel this way............

how do you balance that with this?
austinslater25":2erdo0wj said:
They had a few ex players on Mike and Mike this morning and every single one of them disagreed with Dilfer including two WR's I believe. That's what happens when your narrative is so biased towards one player that you force yourself to defend that position.

Because Austin makes a helluva point here. Did any of you that are saying this a Seahawks fan insecurity ever stop to think that maybe people see the Eastcoastbiased Sports Programing Network's agenda and just don't care for it?

An argument can be made by Philly fans that Foles is better than Neckbeard too and I'll bet there's plenty of people on their message boards saying much the same thing Hawk fans are saying.

Look, I think Neckbeard is going to be very good and already is good. But the fact is Russ is better and so is Foles, at this point anyway. This is the kind of shit that's made me stop watching ESPN shows like NFL Live almost entirely.

Latest posts