MNF. CHI vs NYJ

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1c5qtjdn said:
BlueTalon":1c5qtjdn said:
RolandDeschain":1c5qtjdn said:
I chose the Bears in my eliminator at work, they better not screw this up.
You survived, but you shouldn't have. I haven't seen a referee screw job like that since XL*.
Are you sure you're not a 49ers fan? :lol:

Geno's lucky he didn't have 2-3 more interceptions, honestly. Replay that game ten times, Bears probably win 7-8 of them by three scores, IMO.
A team should not have to overcome the other team's plays AND their own mistakes AND the officials' blown calls and non-calls. The Jets did not play well, but they played well enough to win that game. And if you want to play the hypothetical game, you could look at Bears mistakes that could have been turnovers also. But you don't even need to, because the Jets actually did get a turnover... except the idiot officials took it away from them.

Even at that, even after the refs called PI on the wrong player in the 1st quarter, and after the refs prevented the Jets from capitalizing on a turnover, the Jets would still have been in a position to win the game had the officials called PI on the guy who had his arms in the receiver's face without turning his head toward the ball.

I really don't care how many times the Bears would win if that game were played ten times, I only care about the game last night. The Bears didn't play well in that game either, but the officials put them over the top.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that first bit.

Largent80

Reaction score
I would rather have Kap than Geno Smith. That's how bad he is. But only by a narrow margin.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Largent80":3co1yfnt said:
I would rather have Kap than Geno Smith. That's how bad he is. But only by a narrow margin.

The NFL Network was replaying the Cards v. Niners last night at the same time.

Flipping between them, The Niners realize Kap can only make one read, the Jets give Geno too many things to think about and he shits himself. If the Jets simplified their offense, the only way to tell the difference between them would be the tiny head with a giant squid ward schnozzola.