Milwaukee Sports Radio

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
byau":s81lgga2 said:
Been listening a lot too on the ESPN radio app (540). There is a lot of hate for the Seahawks team and even more for the Seahawks fanbase

I have to keep taking breaks because it makes me feel very angstful all the hate for a fanbase

Why?

Embrace the hate. How many years have we been just the pathetic old Seahawks somewhere up in south Alaska that no one gave a rat's ass about because we weren't relevant?

People care now because they know how good this team is, and they want what we have. It's not hate, it's fervent envy and jealousy. We're relevant, we've got what everyone else wants. Enjoy this time, embrace it with the force of 1,000 dying suns...........because most fans go their entire lives without feeling what we're feeling now.

Amen.

titan3131

Reaction score
Give into your anger!

Anger leads hate,
And your hate will lead you to the dark "PLACE"

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
The guys from that station are about to be on 710 espn. They accidentally piped grey's show through their own and thought our guys did it.

Dietrich

Reaction score
kearly":2tm6tf8z said:
I like this thread idea. I bet there is some good audio from Denver this week.
If you're looking for good stuff out of Denver, I HIGHLY recommend listening to The Drive with Big Al and D-Mac on 104.3 The Fan. Not only do they occasionally give you some good stuff on the Seahawks but there show is just really entertaining in general. Lately it's been a bunch of boohoo about how the Broncos stink, that's always enjoyable. :179417:

Oh and they have Chad Brown on every once in awhile too.

http://www.1043thefan.com/the-drive/

Go to the media player at the bottom and click 'More Episodes'.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I get it. That stuff happens with all Seahawks' opponent fans.

I'm used to it. The butt hurt is always there.

Look, they know what the Hawks are, they have seen it. They know that the Hawks are nasty good and that they have come back further than anyone has from a SB in 10 years. They choose what they want to see, even some article from Chadiha that believes in the Pack.

We know what is likely and they know what is likely, burying that in cherry picked stats, crying about respect on the radio and proud history isn't going to change it.

byau

Reaction score
titan3131":3ownvtj4 said:
Give into your anger!

Anger leads hate,
And your hate will lead you to the dark "PLACE"

Cosmic..while you were typing this up I was tweeting my Blue Friday photo and changing my avatar.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/raisingdaddyben/status/556158813842075649[/tweet]

seedhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":27o32tmz said:
Essentially, they are a bit ticked that the other fan base is not in awe of their QB. Number one QB is thrown around like it means everything.

They are even mad that the Seattle players are being respectful of Green Bay. Which is it?

That is just bad radio. And reeks of unspoken insecurity.

Well shoot Scotte, it's Milwaulkee. Their best brewery bought out by some fancy pants outfit from the Netherlands. Their brats made from Iowa pork. Their largest employer merged and moved to wherever it was Case went. To top it all off, they are stuck halfway between Chi-town and flippin Green Bay. At least both of those have teams. They are like Centrailia/Chehalis out here. Stuck halfway between, and not really liking either option.

Latest posts