Mike Robb - Getting Video Love

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I absolutely love Michael. Some people don't see the leadership and knowledge he brings to the team. I would hate to see him be replaced by Spencer Ware.

Captain

Reaction score
I wonder if that last TD against the Rams will be a penalty this season since he clearly used the crown of his helmet at the end.

Cartire

Reaction score
I absolutely believe the FB is one of the most underrated positions and find it hilarious that some teams dont even carry one.

Besides the obvious perk of having a designed lead blocker, the FB is often forgotten in coverages and they can slip out so easily into the flat.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Captain":1d74zsqn said:
I wonder if that last TD against the Rams will be a penalty this season since he clearly used the crown of his helmet at the end.

That rule is for plays inside the tackle box only.

daveman918

Reaction score
Wow - Never realized how effective of a blocker he is. I get so caught up in the rest of the game. The magic will be how we create the Mrob for the future. If that's Ware, great for him. Someone has to be the next version.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":36z1uz65 said:
Captain":36z1uz65 said:

Wrong, outside the tackle box.

bkit29

Reaction score
CaptBennett":rvosa2th said:
I absolutely love Michael. Some people don't see the leadership and knowledge he brings to the team. I would hate to see him be replaced by Spencer Ware.

I consider him the most important vet on the team because of his leadership. With the youthful team model the hawks are following. It is imperative that they retain certain vets even if they have to stretch the budget a little.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Captain":36lpk22o said:

almost every time he has the ball he lowers his head like that , He knows this too. In one of his more recent M- rob reports he was talking this with Kam about having enough money now for his fines, he was saying how he now has to put money to the side for fines.

Fisherhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":bp7c50om said:
XxXdragonXxX":bp7c50om said:
Captain":bp7c50om said:

He was a receiver on the play,not a running back. :D

Cartire

Reaction score
Fisherhawk":emo2wtih said:
Seanhawk":emo2wtih said:
XxXdragonXxX":emo2wtih said:

He was a receiver on the play,not a running back. :D

The rule reflects any ball carrier while specifically outside the tackle box.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone watches the Pete Carroll "Ask the coach" questions, but one of them was "Who could you see as a future NFL coach." Pete's answer was Mike Robb. Mike was also the guy who put together the veterans meeting concerning all the drug and other off the field shenanigans.

We are lucky to have him.

dunceface

Reaction score
Even at top dollar a FB shouldn't break the bank so as long as he's effective I don't us getting rid of him...right? RIGHT?!!

Latest posts