Michael Bennett on Sanchez...lol

Brahn

Reaction score
CPHawk":3uk735r9 said:
It's not really that funny. It reminded me of something Skip Bayless would say.

But you are better at life than him!

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Lots of party poopers in here. Maybe they would prefer the typical PC answers like "they fought hard", "we were fortunate to win" and this other BS talk.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3b8eg0tx said:
Lots of party poopers in here. Maybe they would prefer the typical PC answers like "they fought hard", "we were fortunate to win" and this other BS talk.

You mean like RW? 8)

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1ulq9sjo said:
RunTheBall":1ulq9sjo said:

You mean like RW? 8)
And 99% of other players

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good Lord, why do people over react to Bennett's character? He's a funny guy and is always going to make cracks like that. Why? Because he backs it up.

And what was inaccurate about that? It's child's play compared to what Richard Sherman does, do you think he's "classless" too?

If our opponents are worrying about something that Michael said, then they aren't paying attention to the game and are only going to lose anyway.

Why can't people be happy with a win instead of looking for something to complain about? "HE SAID WHAT?!?!?"

I have 5 letters for you, "R-E-L-A-X" Relax.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
I love it, its Seahawks or nothing enough of the PC bullcrap some of you like to hear. Only players I care about are on the Seahawks roster. And as someone said, this may be some retaliation from something that was said in game. :twisted:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
MIchael Bennett entertained us with his comments. How dare he do that! The NFL is NOT about entertainment!

:sarcasm_off:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ofylyh8 said:
Good Lord, why do people over react to Bennett's character? He's a funny guy and is always going to make cracks like that. Why? Because he backs it up.

And what was inaccurate about that? It's child's play compared to what Richard Sherman does, do you think he's "classless" too?

If our opponents are worrying about something that Michael said, then they aren't paying attention to the game and are only going to lose anyway.

Why can't people be happy with a win instead of looking for something to complain about? "HE SAID WHAT?!?!?"

I'm happy for the win.

Sherman's game is about getting into people's heads, and he almost always is a dick to guys that are dicks to him.

I wonder if Sanchez said something to Bennett, otherwise this just seems like an unnecessary dick move. As a fan, it's fun to make fun of him, but it just seems lame if Bennett has no other reason other than he likes to eat quarterbacks. I don't think this reflects negatively on his "character".

BamKam

Reaction score
ivotuk":22juwt82 said:

Because some people are better off playing bridge while sipping on tea talking about their favorite "classy" things instead of watching football.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Obviously you don't want this in 99% of professions and in polite society.

But this is NFL football, the most violent and competitive of all sports, and this Seahawks defense is at it's very best when they're acting like a-holes and wearing the black hat. Following most of the Hawks biggest wins there has been a segment of non Hawks fans calling them classless winners (be it trash talk, violent play, or running up the score) - oh well, do something about it if you don't like it.

The Hawks slaughtered the ultimate gentleman nice guy in the Super Bowl and were very brash about it. Enjoy being the bad guy; especially because it isn't extending into how they act in the community, where from most accounts they're very good dudes.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I read somewhere else that Bennett said he didnt care too much for Sanchez or didnt like him much. Cant remember where exactly or I would link it. Perhaps Sanchez was talking smack?