McChord/JBLM 12th Man Flag Change of Command (with pics!)

MrCarey

Reaction score
Today we did a change of command of the 12th Man flag. It was previously given to the 4th Stryker Brigade over on Ft. Lewis, and we, the 446th Air Wing, took it off their hands today. It was a great ceremony, and Tony Ventrella was the spokesman, which was awesome! The rookie class came out and talked to us, signed autographs, took pics, etc. They were great guys. Luke Willson was a real cool guy for sure. I definitely fangirled it up a bit, but I don't care. It was great!

http://imgur.com/a/Z3pCx

Names in order of appearance:

Christine Michael
Jordan Hill
Luke Willson
Michael Bowie
Spencer Ware
Tharold Simon

OP
OP
MrCarey

MrCarey

Reaction score
SlimHawk80":rqi4phqw said:
Awesome stuff! ( I want that White Hawks hat! )

I'm pissed at myself. I left mine at home and didn't get it signed!

Christine actually traded his white hat with a Soldier in front of me. He signed the hat and got the soldier to sign his. It was really awesome. The pic is gonna be up on Seahawks.com later, they said.

edit: Hahaha, I don't think Christine hates whitey.

OrFan

Reaction score
MrCarey":3a8jula9 said:
SlimHawk80":3a8jula9 said:

Christine actually traded his white hate with a Soldier in front of me. He signed the hat and got the soldier to sign his. It was really awesome. The pic is gonna be up on Seahawks.com later, they said.

He traded white hate? Such a simple word spelled wrong can change the whole meaning!

This is cool!

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
MrCarey":o994ma95 said:
SlimHawk80":o994ma95 said:

Christine actually traded his white hate with a Soldier in front of me. He signed the hat and got the soldier to sign his. It was really awesome. The pic is gonna be up on Seahawks.com later, they said.

Had to be cool witnessing that transaction!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank you sir for your service and this great post/link! I couldn't identify all of them, looked like Christine Michael, Jordan Hill, Luke Willson, Bowie maybe with the beard? And Coleman?

OP
OP
MrCarey

MrCarey

Reaction score
ivotuk":2y9utsjq said:
Thank you sir for your service and this great post/link! I couldn't identify all of them, looked like Christine Michael, Jordan Hill, Luke Willson, Bowie maybe with the beard? And Coleman?

Whoops, good call! I'll update the OP with the names in order of appearance!