May I be the first to "Officially" say

James in PA

Reaction score
Ya just knew a couple weeks ago it was going to come down to this. The NFL wasn't going to have it any other way.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hawks/niners

Manning/Brady

Not a bad final four

(although I will say go Chargers!)

kujohawk

Reaction score
This is epic. The planets are aligned. The Thrilla in Manila all over again. 48-3 would make me feel pretty good

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
If our offense sputters and Kap uses his legs, were screwed next weekend. Hate to say it but San Fran is on fire right now

HawkinNY

Reaction score
The NFCCG is going to be a more physical and exciting game then the superbowl. Well for fans that are not Hawks or SF fans.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This will be the greatest Seahawks game ever. We've been in the championship game before, but never against a rival more hated than SF. These two teams hate each other like Pittsburgh-Oakland in the 70's or SF-Dallas in the 80's.

nanomoz

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":39y53c6s said:
If our offense sputters and Kap uses his legs, were screwed next weekend. Hate to say it but San Fran is on fire right now

Agreed. I hate to admit it, many of Kaep's performances over their 8-game winning streak have been impressive and clutch. There's no doubt our offense needs to play much better. Here's to hoping Harvin can go, and the passing game isn't as anemic as it has been of late.

The 157 yards passing the Hawks are averaging over the past five games are troubling--actually, for me, the passing game is more troubling than the numbers suggest.

amill87

Reaction score
nanomoz":18ptp1hg said:
BleedGreenNblue":18ptp1hg said:

Agreed. I hate to admit it, many of Kaep's performances over their 8-game winning streak have been impressive and clutch. There's no doubt our offense needs to play much better. Here's to hoping Harvin can go, and the passing game isn't as anemic as it has been of late.

The 157 yards passing the Hawks are averaging over the past five games are troubling--actually, for me, the passing game is more troubling than the numbers suggest.

And if you were a niner fan you'd be worried about 136 yds of 196 coming from one WR. Or more than half the completions going to one WR.

They were one extremely un clutch throw away from losing to Green Bay.

Lets not act like the Niners are perfect or we are riddled with flaws. The truth lays somewhere in between for both teams

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
For those who hate getting disrespected in the national media, brace yourselfs. I will bet a lot of them are going to call for the Niners to win

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Can only hope our Offense doesnt stall out in the most important game of the year.

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2uqduenc said:
For those who hate getting disrespected in the national media, brace yourselfs. I will bet a lot of them are going to call for the Niners to win

I hope they all pick the Niners to win, this team feeds on disrespect like a fat lady on moon pies

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":1o1678cp said:
HawkRiderFan":1o1678cp said:

I hope they all pick the Niners to win, this team feeds on disrespect like a fat lady on moon pies

Oh yeah, agreed. It won't bother me at all.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'm not afraid of Kaep getting yards against the Seahawks because that usually means that his receivers are getting NOTHING. Let Kaep get his 80 yards running and 100 yards passing and the Seahawks win by three scores AGAIN.