Marshawn"s role for Packers game

nwHawk

Reaction score
He's a stud, but we need to be realistic. He's a piece to the puzzle, and not the physical beast of old. Awesome teammate!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, he did throw an Eagles player to the ground at the end of one of his runs. Clipped bird telling us Marshawn is a dirty player in 3.....2......1...…...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":xwkrr3o2 said:
IndyHawk":xwkrr3o2 said:
I would think Beast will have a couple of OL back for this game
and will be pounding the rock more..
Homer might get the edge runs for big plays..
I'm feeling good about the RB situation now.

I did not think we had anyone coming back. I thought the rest were out there for Philly. Who we got coming back?
Brown could be back..Lupati is the other

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
John63":28qguegk said:
chris98251":28qguegk said:
Against Rodgers, Pete does not want a shoot out, he wants to eat clock, does not want Taller Russell Wilson to have a chance to win it. I expect run and run some more if we can. Homer, Lynch whomever can get yards,

The question is how long will he wait while the run is not working till he gives the reins back to Wilson?
The other question is will you ever post anything different than this and riding in on your white horse to defend Wilson form every perceived slight whether real or not?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lynch might be utilized as a receiver just as much as a runner. He's terrific at running his routes and chipping, two essentials for a pass-catching back.

olyfan63

Reaction score
peppersjap":p4lg555f said:
I'm fine with Homer as long as he is not going to be continually used on runs up the middle like he was today, straight at there best defensive player. I think they should use Lynch as the primary back and use Homer as the change of pace guy working the edges. I'm very happy that Lynch was the one taking the carry on the play where Wilson could barely even hand the ball off before it was blown up. I have never been so happy with a 5 yard loss because I was just happy Marshawn hung on to that ball.

So totally THIS.

And Fletcher Cox was just tossing Joey Hunt aside like a rag doll each snap, making runs up the middle next to impossible. Hoping we get Iupati back, and in a perfect world, Duane Brown, so we can bring George Fant back to the Seahawks Outside Tackle spot, also known as TE.

I'd also like to see a few more fly sweeps with David Moore running them; he does well as a runner. Lockett hasn't done much on rushes for a while, and he's so much more important as a pass receiver.

John63

Reaction score
If we go Into this game thinking the old run at all cost and throw long will work is nuts. We need to go in running the same change tempo, layered quick passing offense and run from it.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
chris98251":1t8b7x52 said:
John63":1t8b7x52 said:
chris98251":1t8b7x52 said:
Against Rodgers, Pete does not want a shoot out, he wants to eat clock, does not want Taller Russell Wilson to have a chance to win it. I expect run and run some more if we can. Homer, Lynch whomever can get yards,

The question is how long will he wait while the run is not working till he gives the reins back to Wilson?

Question is if the run works and they go heavy and win will people be happy.
I will say that certain people won't be happy until we lose and thus confirms their opinion. In your scenario, they'll just find something else to complain about.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
this^^^ Doom and gloom enough, you'll eventually be "right" about them losing. Yeah, that sounds extra fun :?

kmeleon

Reaction score
kmeleon":31b2iuiu said:
The only thing I'll say is that I'm disappointed in the amount of touches we gave him yesterday. I understand we weren't able to run for nothing yesterday but I was expecting a larger role for him this week. I'm hoping it was more of still easing him into the situation rather than maybe he just can't handle the load anymore. We're going to need at least something that resembles a running game this weekend and I can't see it being Homer leading the way. He's more of a complimentary back IMO.

Unleash the Beast!

Carroll better not be punking me!!! More Beast expected!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...playing-time-vs-packers/ar-BBYHMt8?li=BBnba9I

HawkerD

Reaction score
Beastmode has always been great in the passing game and was always under utilized in that role by PC. When he is up to speed on screens, flares and Wheel routes he is a big load to bring down. If he was used in this role throughout his career he would have been a sure fire HOF'er.

Latest posts