Marshawn Lynch in Brawl per TMZ

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":qkq55awe said:
Siouxhawk":qkq55awe said:
I've watched Beast in that "scrum" a few times now and is it just me, or did he push that pile a yard?
And after he broke the plane of the sidewalk, turned and politely shook his friends' hands.
I'm surprised one of his friends didn't call for a pass thus denying Marshawn the opportunity to move that pile a yard. One yard.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1sh9l1qe said:
HawkAroundTheClock":1sh9l1qe said:
Siouxhawk":1sh9l1qe said:
I've watched Beast in that "scrum" a few times now and is it just me, or did he push that pile a yard?
And after he broke the plane of the sidewalk, turned and politely shook his friends' hands.
I'm surprised one of his friends didn't call for a pass thus denying Marshawn the opportunity to move that pile a yard. One yard.
Like most late-night bar melees, the whole thing was likely instigated when the opposing team made an ill-timed pass.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The funniest part is that media outlets use this as a chance to vent their petty hostility towards Lynch for not giving decent interviews. It's clear it is no big deal, but you would not know that form various headlines.

Also, after Chris Johnson got shot, among other incidents, there are just too many assholes with guns out there to be getting involved with this shit. Ever.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I doubt if Goodell will get involved--it's not like he grabbed his nuts or nothin.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Scottemojo":4hg8mj18 said:
The funniest part is that media outlets use this as a chance to vent their petty hostility towards Lynch for not giving decent interviews. It's clear it is no big deal, but you would not know that form various headline......
Yeah I saw the type of article you're describing on Yahoo Sports so came here to get the real story. The media really hates this guy and the sad thing is that they have no one to blame but themselves for his attitude towards them.

Lords of Scythia":4hg8mj18 said:
I doubt if Goodell will get involved--it's not like he grabbed his nuts or nothin.
Nice!

BuZzB28

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":n6xe1gjy said:
Down in San Fran...surprise. Article reads like he was more trying to break up a fight between one of his buddies and a heckler, but the article does state he got in a few punches. Hopefully this is TMZ making a mountain out of a mole hill and nothing comes of it. I was watching the video on my phone and couldn't really tell what was happening.

:snack: :snack: :snack: