Marshawn and Seattle...mutual interest per Ian Rapoport

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Without a run game, this team is doomed. I don't care what people say about "adjusting" the play calling to make this offense work...

If Beast has anything left, we gotta sign him.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SpokaneHawks":35qpyupx said:
Football shape or not sign him and hope for a miracle! Pay him some dough and tell him to run. Expect the worse and hope for the best!

Sing along...
"I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!!!!"

And I'm still pissed he didn't get the ball on the goal line for the win SB 2 in a row.

James in PA

Reaction score
I don’t know how much he has left in the tank, but I agree about the “emotional lift” thing. I’m fired up as hell just picturing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chapow

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Marshawn is in pretty good shape by your average Joe standards, but I'd be pretty surprised if he was in good shape by NFL football player standards.

That being said, sure, why the hell not at this point? IMO, we're screwed anyway. Just too many injuries to overcome, especially against teams like SF, NOLA, GB, and Minny.

kf3339

Reaction score
Right now Beastmode is the only potential RB that I would give a damn to see in a Hawk uniform. Any other choices would be a joke.

The team has to shift to a hurry up passing attack, and let RW just make the play decisions himself. We are paying him too much to be a point guard QB.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
get this done JS. We need something to get excited about again after yesterdays mess and the endless injuries

Seymour

Reaction score
People seem to be forgetting that Rawls put Lynch's numbers to shame when they played together here last. :roll:

Lynch is done and needs to stay retired. Name recognition will not get us 1st downs, especially behind this shell of an oline that is left here.

iigakusei

Reaction score
My #1 priority for a RB right now is can he pass protect.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Seymour":1murjhva said:
People seem to be forgetting that Rawls put Lynch's numbers to shame when they played together here last. :roll:

Lynch is done and needs to stay retired. Name recognition will not get us 1st downs, especially behind this shell of an oline that is left here.

he put up a solid year with the raiders after that. He was injured in 2015 but i dont think anybody is expecting old beast but compared to the rest of the scrap heap or Homer, he's still far more interesting an option

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":3epht61d said:

If Lynch signs, it's not to be a savior carrying the ball 30 times against the Niners.

It's for 1. A Morality boost, and 2. To carry the ball 10-15 times and hopefully help a decimated RB unit.

So yeah, you're right, Marshawn's well past his prime. But that doesn't mean he still couldn't give that locker room an enormous moral boost.........and believe me, after that game and that terrible list of injuries, we could certainly use it.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1209165175133220869[/tweet]

hawkpride

Reaction score
JS, just but a huge bag of Skittles on your desk when Marshawn shows up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.