Maple Leafs @ Kraken

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hopefully they clean up some stuff. Take more shots on power plays lf/when they get then and hopefully end the game with W

NoGain

Reaction score
My Kraken knowledge is very limited. But when you look at the standings in the west, they look like they could literally finish anywhere from the 1st to the 8th seed, it's that bunched up. It would be disappointing if they missed out on the playoffs altogether, but that doesn't seem likely the way they've played this year in stretches.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My Kraken knowledge is very limited. But when you look at the standings in the west, they look like they could literally finish anywhere from the 1st to the 8th seed, it's that bunched up. It would be disappointing if they missed out on the playoffs altogether, but that doesn't seem likely the way they've played this year in stretches.
Last time I looked their playoff chances were 91% but that was before the last 2 losses. They’ve proved they can beat the top teams and or lose to the crap teams.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hopefully they clean up some stuff. Take more shots on power plays lf/when they get then and hopefully end the game with W
True. Gotta clear the puck on defense and quit turning over the puck in your own end. Gotta give your goalies a chance. As big of critic of Gru at times, those 6 goals against Boston were pretty much all on the defense (or lack there of) in front of the net.

Seattle should have won that game in regulation.
Moving on though….

Time to smoke the leafs! 😎

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Looking at the espn app it appears the Maple Leafs and Kraken are similar but obviously it doesn’t necessarily tell the whole story or show everything. Tonight’s game outta be a fun one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looking at the espn app it appears the Maple Leafs and Kraken are similar but obviously it doesn’t necessarily tell the whole story or show everything. Tonight’s game outta be a fun one.
Need the W and 2 points today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Toronto is a good team. Seattle beat them at their place earlier.
Need the Defense to step it up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bad defense, bad goaltending, and too much passing on the offensive end.
Same bad habits are rearing their ugly head again.

Good teams will make you pay for unforced errors. Seattle down 3-1 after 1.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well this was a let down.. we beat them in their house 5-1 they beat us in ours 5-1

This dominated in a lot of phases.. they’re still loosing far too many Face Offs.

956A61FA F552 4DCC 8E10 E2296A443A99
And I know it may not be popular but I’m kind of over Gru. Jones seems more stable and consistent.

654036B1 5BC9 4FB3 AF18 78F0FCF5DBA5

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well this was a let down.. we beat them in their house 5-1 they beat us in ours 5-1

This dominated in a lot of phases.. they’re still loosing far too many Face Offs.

View attachment 57800
And I know it may not be popular but I’m kind of over Gru. Jones seems more stable and consistent.

View attachment 57802
Very comparable stats, biggest difference is they win when Jones is in net for whatever reason. Jones doesn’t scare me as much as Gru.

Craptastic game last night, hopefully play improves when the schedule gets easier.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Very comparable stats, biggest difference is they win when Jones is in net for whatever reason. Jones doesn’t scare me as much as Gru.

Craptastic game last night, hopefully play improves when the schedule gets easier.
Yeah the only other that seems glaring other than Jones being better than Gru, is we lost a lot of faceoffs