Man read the comments in this PFT post!

Rainger

Reaction score

LOL

toffee

Reaction score

toffee

Reaction score
OMG, Broncos only has one backup QB in Brett Rypien, who has been in the league since 2019 but only active in in 2021, He was 27/40, 295 yards, 2TD and 4INTs. If anything happens to Russ, throwing shoulder or otherwise, they are DONE.

toffee

Reaction score
Brett Rypien is the backup. Russ was limited today, but of course will play tomorrow because Russ said so.

Injury to throw shoulder is not trivial, the team, HC and GM should make that decision, not the player. Second thought, scratch what I just said, Russ is equal partner in this triangle, everything he said goes.

Let's ride.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Among many that had me laughing was a favorite from a Hawks fan: "Please let him play! The Seahawks have their draft picks and he has been such a joy for us to watch."

toffee

Reaction score
As opposed to this

Russell Wilson is a pretty tough cookie, even combative. He overcame a few obstacles over the years and I have confident that he will be alright in Denver.

For now, he should be bewildered by the success of Geno under Pete Carroll, and how nothings works in Denver. For one thing, Brady brought along his boys after he joined the Buccs, some even came out of retirement just to help Brady ease into his new system. That's not something any of his former teammates will volunteer to do for Wilson, and I think he knew that. May be time for the Broncos to sign Freddy Swain? Freddy is not good, but good at the sandlot bit with Wilson.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Hilarious. Russ did this to himself. Pete drafted him and set him up for success instantly and basically molded his career. I certainly don’t hate Russ. Kind of sad to see how far his game has regressed. Now I get to hear Cowherd and Schlereth everyday using excuse upon excuse for his poor play. Kind of embarrassing to tell ya the truth