Malik Turner>David Moore

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
He and Russ have chemistry. Turner may not be a #1 or #2 receiver, but he has made some clutch plays and while he is nowhere near being Tyler Lockett......he was able to come into the game and make two key catches. Moore still disappears for long stretches.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I'm not crazy high in Moore but I'm not ready to make this statement. Moore has made some great plays for us. Some big TDs in some key moments. He's kind of like a poor man's version of Kearse(that's pretty poor overall).

Turner maybe taking reps away from him, but hey I'm all for putting the BEST players on the field. If Turner is indeed better than Moore then we'll that just makes our offense that much better

John63

Reaction score
I think right now its

Lockett
DK
Gordan
Turner
Moore

And I like that order with Gordan and DK more like 2 and 2a

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkStrong":ca1q3l8d said:
John63":ca1q3l8d said:
I think right now its

Lockett
DK
Jordan
Turner
Moore

And I like that order with Jordan and DK more like 2 and 2a

Jordan?
LOL The J is silent, so it SOUNDS like a 'G' ?

Jville

Reaction score
Turner and Moore are both important special teams players. As receivers they supplement the starters and are valued as both physical blockers and for influence in route running and area clearing.

Lockett and now DK are the primary receivers that complement each other and that opponents must plan for.

Josh Gordon is someone they are learning about and someone that is learning the offense.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Jville":1toxscy4 said:
Turner and Moore are both important special teams players. As receivers they supplement the starters and are valued as both physical blockers and for influence in route running and area clearing.

Lockett and now DK are the primary receivers that complement each other and that opponents must plan for.

Josh Gordon is someone they are learning about and someone that is learning the offense.

^This^

We should not expect uber-consistent performances from our back up WR's. Each game they are going to flash differently. I can pretty much guarantee you Moore is going to have a similar game to this one from Turner and vice versa by the time the season is over.

D

DomeHawk

Lockett is going to be double-teamed for the rest of the season. ALL of the receivers need to step up to this opportunity.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
What's crazy is that Jaron Brown is still on the roster. He's completely out of the rotation. I haven't heard his name in weeks. It's good to see Turner and Moore making some plays the last 2 weeks.

chris98251

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2o46wxs5 said:
Lockett is going to be double-teamed for the rest of the season. ALL of the receivers need to step up to this opportunity.

With Gordon fully implemented who will you double? he warrants a Double team also, he is going to help a lot down the stretch, DK should get big dividends as well from this if we use three wide's more.

Wilson will need to be more aware of which they are rolling the double too.

D

DomeHawk

chris98251":1k9uu79h said:
DomeHawk":1k9uu79h said:

With Gordon fully implemented who will you double? he warrants a Double team also, he is going to help a lot down the stretch, DK should get big dividends as well from this if we use three wide's more.

Wilson will need to be more aware of which they are rolling the double too.

Gordon is going to have to do something to "warrant" a double team. Granted he's got the talent/potential but defenses are going after the players who are producing right now.

olyfan63

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2ftys399 said:
I have:

Lockett
Hollister
DK/Gordon
Turner
Brown
Moore

Totally this, except I might make the last line
Brown/Moore
But that would be more about remembering Moore's big moments from last year, like the road game against the Lions. This year, Moore hasn't been as visible.

Malik Turner definitely has a nice chemistry going with Russell and has earned Russell's trust, and Russell has no hesitation in targeting him with the game on the line. Turner seems to do a decent job of blocking in the run game also.