Luck was great. The officiating was the worst i've seen.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Bartmuley":2kpratu6 said:
Yup. Still don't give a crap about the Seahawks other than when the Colts play them.

Do I need to remind you the Colts and Seahawks just played?

The Colts won (BTW, for the other guy who told me I should just smile and nod, I am indeed smiling as I write that).

Yep. You most certainly did beat a Seahawks team that was without its starting Pro Bowl LG (Okung) ... its starting Pro Bowl C (Unger) ... without its starting RT (Giacomini) ... and whose starting LG is playing LT. So, 3/5 of the starting Offensive Line (or really 4/5 if you consider that McQuistan is playing out of position) was missing. Seattle was also playing without its starting Pro Bowl TE (Miller) ... and we have yet to see Percy Harvin even hit the field yet.

And despite all of those deficits, the Hawks managed over 400 yards of offense vs. the Colts ... over 200 yards on the ground ... and lost by a mere 6 points on the road.

I'm not taking anything away from what Andrew Luck did (he's a phenomenal QB) ... but in all honesty (as incredible as it is to say), I'm not all that impressed with what I saw from the Colts. That defensive line outside of Mathis was fairly mediocre IMO. If the Seahawks Offensive Line was fully intact and Miller is playing ... I'm thinking that Marshawn Lynch could have rumbled for close to 200 yards in this game.

Come February if these teams both meet again in the SB ... and Seattle is once again at full strength ... I very much like our chances.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bartmuley":37njfn8n said:
I didnt "lurk" lol.

I don't give a crap about the Seahawks.

If you don't give a crap about the Seahawks, then why do you feel the need to post on a Seahawk forum? It's been 48 hours since the Seahawk-Colts game. Yet you're still here. Feel free to leave anytime. What's worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. Sore winners are ones who whine after a win. Sound familiar?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Are the Colts an insecure fan base or what? I can't recall a fan base that shows up after a win and acts like this. Someone please tell Bartmuley his hair is pretty and his butt doesn't look big in his new jeans.... so he'll feel good about himself and leave. Wow.

They almost make me miss Redskin fans.

Bartmuley

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":12if7091 said:
Bartmuley":12if7091 said:
Yup. Still don't give a crap about the Seahawks other than when the Colts play them.

The Colts won (BTW, for the other guy who told me I should just smile and nod, I am indeed smiling as I write that).

Yep. You most certainly did beat a Seahawks team that was without its starting Pro Bowl LG (Okung) ... its starting Pro Bowl C (Unger) ... without its starting RT (Giacomini) ... and whose starting LG is playing LT. So, 3/5 of the starting Offensive Line (or really 4/5 if you consider that McQuistan is playing out of position) was missing. Seattle was also playing without its starting Pro Bowl TE (Miller) ... and we have yet to see Percy Harvin even hit the field yet.

And despite all of those deficits, the Hawks managed over 400 yards of offense vs. the Colts ... over 200 yards on the ground ... and lost by a mere 6 points on the road.

I'm not taking anything away from what Andrew Luck did (he's a phenomenal QB) ... but in all honesty (as incredible as it is to say), I'm not all that impressed with what I saw from the Colts. That defensive line outside of Mathis was fairly mediocre IMO. If the Seahawks Offensive Line was fully intact and Miller is playing ... I'm thinking that Marshawn Lynch could have rumbled for close to 200 yards in this game.

Come February if these teams both meet again in the SB ... and Seattle is once again at full strength ... I very much like our chances.

That's great. Like I said earlier its a real boon for the Colts they dont ever have any injuries.

In all honesty why do you thinki care if the Colts impress you? For one, you're a Seattle fan and the Colts just beat your team, so there's sour grapes.

For two....the Colts just beat the Seahawks.

So remind me again, why do you think I care if you were impressed by the Colts?

Bartmuley

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1hly1kq7 said:
Are the Colts an insecure fan base or what? I can't recall a fan base that shows up after a win and acts like this. Someone please tell Bartmuley his hair is pretty and his butt doesn't look big in his new jeans.... so he'll feel good about himself and leave. Wow.

They almost make me miss Redskin fans.

Does this guy always whine this much?

Bartmuley

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2n3uopqb said:
Bartmuley":2n3uopqb said:
I didnt "lurk" lol.

If you don't give a crap about the Seahawks, then why do you feel the need to post on a Seahawk forum? It's been 48 hours since the Seahawk-Colts game. Yet you're still here. Feel free to leave anytime. What's worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. Sore winners are ones who whine after a win. Sound familiar?

Still here lol? I just got here. I already said why I came here, I wanted to check out the excuses for the loss, and I haven't been disappointed.

After reading these boards I'm almost starting to feel bad for the Seahawks what with all their injuries and the officials being against them and all the lucky breaks the Colts got lol.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sure would be nice to move this to the NFL Forum and probably give our buddy a going away gift.

EDIT: Not that I am trying to tell anyone what to do.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
You mean the shack? This troll needs a proper send off.

I guess every fanbase has their d-bags, and this Bartmuley is clearly one of them. Way to represent!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I caught the Game back on on NFL network. My son reminded me of a non-call. When Tate was in the air making a catch the defender hit him at about the hip and flipped him. Thankfully he didn't land on his head. I have seen less called as hitting a defenseless receiver. My point is still, calls need to go the same both ways.
Oh and bartmuley get off of this sight with your crappy, rude attitude.

morgulon1

Reaction score
bartmuley is probably 25 years old, no job and lives with his mom. Probably tortures small animals and knows little to nothing about football.

Hawkscanner said it best. If we both are fortunate enough to make it, I like our chances in Feburary

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bartmuley":3dugik1m said:
hawkfan68":3dugik1m said:
Bartmuley":3dugik1m said:
I didnt "lurk" lol.

Still here lol? I just got here. I already said why I came here, I wanted to check out the excuses for the loss, and I haven't been disappointed.

After reading these boards I'm almost starting to feel bad for the Seahawks what with all their injuries and the officials being against them and all the lucky breaks the Colts got lol.

No one gives a rats ass about when you came on here....the point is you're still on here (48 hours after the game). You had no reason to come on here other than to rile people up. Once again no one is keeping you here if you don't care about the Seahawks. Here's a thought for you - Why do you feel the need to defend the Colts victory? If there are no doubts about the result, you shouldn't feel the need to defend it. But here you are.... Don't go away mad, just go away.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Worst officials / crews ranked in order:

1. Bill Leavy
2. Ron Winter
3. Mike Carey

Decent officials:

Ed Hochuli
Jerome Boger
Pete Morelli
That replacement ref in the GB game

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Bartmuley":39inot6k said:
Hawkscanner":39inot6k said:
Bartmuley":39inot6k said:

That's great. Like I said earlier its a real boon for the Colts they dont ever have any injuries.

In all honesty why do you thinki care if the Colts impress you? For one, you're a Seattle fan and the Colts just beat your team, so there's sour grapes.

For two....the Colts just beat the Seahawks.

So remind me again, why do you think I care if you were impressed by the Colts?

This is the last thing I'm going to say regarding this past week and then I'm moving on.

Here's my question to you ...

Are you trying to convince we Seahawks fans that the Colts are a good team ... or yourself?

You see, we Seattle fans don't need to convince ourselves that the Seahawks are a very good team. Regardless of the outcome of this particular game, We KNOW they are ... and KNOW what this team is capable of. We don't need to go in to an opposing team's fan forum and try to prove anything.

Ask yourself an honest question, do you really feel the same way about your team? If you do, then why are you spending so much time and energy trying to convince others that the Colts are really and truly a legitimate contender?

That's the last I'm going to say about that. This game is in the past. Time to shift gears and focus on the Titans. Good luck the rest of the way -- I sincerely hope we see Indy again in the Super Bowl. I'd really be looking forward to that.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Let me see if I get this correct. Your handle/screen name is Bartmuley. So, as R Joworski would say, lets break this down. Bart! Hmmmmmmm. Seems you have either adopted a Simpson, or your stupid assed parents hung an obviously ugly moniker on you.

Muley! Now you all can call me an opinionated jackweed for saying this but, I'm a farm kid, (actually 63 now), and I have had my experiences with Mules. Pretty much a damn mule is like any certain NFL teams fan! He has his own opinion, has an ornery disposition, hates it when anyone tries to get him to see light, eats at a manger, shits wherever he feels like it, and generally makes an ASS of himself.

Now, given all the above parameters, I put this forward, Bartmuley is giving honest Mules a bad rep. He is not a mule, he is a first class JACKASS!