Looking past the Jaguars?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Trap game? Not so much.

Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls 3m
haha Wyman quizzed Sidney Rice at end of the interview: "Who are you playing next week" (after Jags) and Rice couldn't come up with it

Couple that with all the quotes about playing each game as it is a championship game, and I think it's fairly safe to say we're not looking past them at all.

This does not bode well for the Jaguars on Sunday.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am very convinced the Hawks mean business this year.

We are going to demolish Jax. Now go win some money because that spread is as good as covered.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I am beginning to think there is a very good possibility the hawks D outscores the Jags.

OP
OP
Seahawk Sailor

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Scottemojo":n14ijnw8 said:
I am beginning to think there is a very good possibility the hawks D outscores the Jags.

I'd bet that's exactly what they're going to try to do. This won't be a contest to see who can score more points between the Seahawks and the Jaguars, but one to see who can score more points between the Seahawks offense and the Seahawks defense.

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":k9qfebgw said:
Scottemojo":k9qfebgw said:

I'd bet that's exactly what they're going to try to do. This won't be a contest to see who can score more points between the Seahawks and the Jaguars, but one to see who can score more points between the Seahawks offense and the Seahawks defense.

Werks fer me :th2thumbs:

Sac

Reaction score
I'll admit it. I'm looking at the Texans game. But the cool thing is that it absolutely doesn't matter what I do because I have no effect on the team whatsoever.

I'm positive the Hawks will be ready on Sunday.

Johnny

Reaction score
I'd hate to be the Jags this weekend or even one of their fans.... Hawks getting Clem and Browner back and having to travel all the way across country in those UGLY UNI's just to get beat down like a fat kid who stole a Twinkie... Lord have mercy!!!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Johnny":1r0oqd9c said:
I'd hate to be the Jags this weekend or even one of their fans.... Hawks getting Clem and Browner back and having to travel all the way across country in those UGLY UNI's just to get beat down like a fat kid who stole a Twinkie... Lord have mercy!!!

I dunno man I like the unis, the helmets are sweet I think, nothin wrong with abit of innovation. But as the result, yeah that's not gonna end well for em.

kidhawk

Reaction score
For almost half a nanosecond (ok I exaggerate a little, maybe it was an entire nanosecond) I considered just listening to this game on the radio and not spending my afternoon in some bar watching us demolish the jags, but then I realized that was a stupid plan. I want to see every second of this season because it is going to be special

grizbob

Reaction score
Hell, I'm already looking towards a certain game we play in December and I'm going to be pissed if we don't sweep them :0190l: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Any Seattle Seahawks team before 2012 most likely barely wins this kind of game or loses outright.

Not this team. No way.

Aerik

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":4s4oycj5 said:
Scottemojo":4s4oycj5 said:

whoa-wow-Keanu-Reeves.gif

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3shcjx4h said:
Not gonna lie, I'm looking past the Jaguars. I never would if I played for an NFL team, but as a fan? Yes.
Ditto. Last week I was almost intolerably jacked up all week long. This week has breezed by and I haven't given the Jags even a second of serious consideration. Been much more interested in learning about the Texans. I *really* hope it doesn't bite me in the butt. (It won't. Duh.)

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Aros":22sjylje said:
Any Seattle Seahawks team before 2012 most likely barely wins this kind of game or loses outright.

Not this team. No way.
I agree with both halves of this statement. (Hate to agree with the first one, but I've been around long enough to have seen every season. Truth hurts.) As to the second part, yeah. We've had good teams before but this group is something different. There's a level of fierceness that we're just not accustomed to seeing, I guess you could say.

Latest posts