Longtime Seahawks fan and lurker, first time poster.

BattleOfSeattle

Reaction score
Obviously a very disappointing and disheartening loss in the final seconds to end our season, but I’m proud of the way Seattle fought back in the second half. It was really an extraordinary effort to take the lead after being down 20-0 at half time and on the road. We very nearly pulled off the 4th greatest comeback in playoff history. As Pete Carroll said, “We’re just getting this thing started.” I feel it’s worth a reminder that Seattle is the second youngest team in the league with a legitimate franchise quarterback, but most importantly, an outstanding talent evaluator and general manager in John Schneider. The future is very bright for this team. “WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!”

rjdriver

Reaction score
Welcome.

Glad your first post wasn't about how the game is over after the first half, or about the 49ers vs. Falcons, or about how our defense sucks and we have no chance.

If you are not a quitter, keep posting.....we need people who are proud to be Hawk fans during thick and thin!

OP
OP
B

BattleOfSeattle

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

rjdriver":2exc79jy said:
Welcome.

Glad your first post wasn't about how the game is over after the first half, or about the 49ers vs. Falcons, or about how our defense sucks and we have no chance.

If you are not a quitter, keep posting.....we need people who are proud to be Hawk fans during thick and thin!

I've been a diehard Seahawks fan since around 2000 when my late father—a lifelong Seahawks fan himself—took me to my first training camp in Cheney, WA. I haven't missed a single game since, even when I was 17 hours ahead of Pacific Time while stationed overseas. Win or lose, I'll always be a fan of this team, and we have a lot to look forward to.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Welcome. I agree 100%. Next year's Super Bowl win starts tomorrow for DangeRuss and the team. I know he will out work everyone. At the press conference he was already talking about how excited he is for next year.

Go Hawks!,