LOL: Goodbye, Aldon Smith. (New charges)

Weadoption

Reaction score
Lol that's good.
And yet, what Hawk fan here wouldn't give his left nut for 1 dusty 7 year old ring......right?
dam that Hines Ward.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":1mvx7z5n said:
Lol that's good.
And yet, what Hawk fan here wouldn't give his left nut for 1 dusty 7 year old ring......right?
dam that Hines Ward.
Never fails ^ (Niner, Cowboy, Stealer fan bringing up past championships when their present doesn't look so rosy)
And I'd like to punch Hines Ward in the mouth, just because its the right thing to do! :th2thumbs:

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":vo3m67jz said:
Weadoption":vo3m67jz said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.
Never fails ^ (Niner, Cowboy, Stealer fan bringing up past championships when their present doesn't look so rosy)
And I'd like to punch Hines Ward in the mouth, just because its the right thing to do! :th2thumbs:
At least you guys finally have something in your trophy case: "loudest stadium award!" Is that considered a past championship as well?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":2zwch946 said:
Sports Hernia":2zwch946 said:
Weadoption":2zwch946 said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.
At least you guys finally have something in your trophy case: "loudest stadium award!" Is that considered a past championship as well?
Exhibit A ^
How many of those trophys did the Kraepper earn???? His and Douchebaughs trophy case looks like ours. Thanks for playing though Dickster! :th2thumbs:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawk45":3nqdr7ao said:
Popeye has a solid point which was specific to the text of Marvin's post which concerned the actual charges against Aldon. Marvin was reacting to folks embellishing what the actual reported events of the party were, and what the charges were coming out of those events.

I'm not hearing much argument that Aldon is a dope and a criminal dope in this case. But his actions are stupid enough without embellishment.

That aside, I think he should get whatever is reasonable for this, given the facts and his history just like a non-millionaire person would, although I'd say there's a low probability of that happening. He seems to be a knucklehead of the highest order and the best chance for him to turn anything around is to stare a nice stiff penalty in the face and think about what he's on the verge of losing. I'm not holding my breath.

Yep, he's a dope of the highest order for sure, and while I hope he gets his life turned around, he'll deserve all the punishment he gets, and most likely more than that.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":9eob5vvy said:
Sports Hernia":9eob5vvy said:
Weadoption":9eob5vvy said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.

Actually Arrowhead stadium broke that record today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2dqui3tv said:
Dick Johnson":2dqui3tv said:
Sports Hernia":2dqui3tv said:
Weadoption":2dqui3tv said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.

Actually Arrowhead stadium broke that record today.
Good for them, we know that CandleCrap crowd wont! :lol:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":apoh6b8g said:

Ah, that's awesome.

No, he deserves some punishment, but he isn't someone who would use a gun in a crime. He's an irresponsible retard who thinks he can drink and party with no consequences. I have known many people like that, and they're all in the early 20s, and probably won't amount to much in life, working jobs they hate until they die (Aldon's physical gifts might spare him from that, but only if he gets his shit together and gets lucky here).

But people like that aren't violent criminals, and they shouldn't be treated like it. Aldon Smith would be a slacker/loser, and serve a little time now and then if not for this incident. A good person? No. A violent thug? No.

Prison should be reserved for violent criminals or people who have actually hurt somebody, not idiots who need wake up calls, and (once again), gun laws should be sharply focused around preventing gun violence.

hawk45":apoh6b8g said:
Popeye has a solid point which was specific to the text of Marvin's post which concerned the actual charges against Aldon. Marvin was reacting to folks embellishing what the actual reported events of the party were, and what the charges were coming out of those events.

I'm not hearing much argument that Aldon is a dope and a criminal dope in this case. But his actions are stupid enough without embellishment.

That aside, I think he should get whatever is reasonable for this, given the facts and his history just like a non-millionaire person would, although I'd say there's a low probability of that happening. He seems to be a knucklehead of the highest order and the best chance for him to turn anything around is to stare a nice stiff penalty in the face and think about what he's on the verge of losing. I'm not holding my breath.

What I've read is that usually no chargers are filed in cases like this due to him being an important witness in the gang fight that occurred. So he's already getting "special treatment," in a negative sense (perhaps to prevent criticism of giving celebs special treatment, or maybe, and I doubt this, but maybe an attempt to actually give him the wake up call he needs [who says there aren't DA's with positive motivations?])

But what gets me is that so many of you want to see the book thrown at Aldon, but WHO DID HE HURT? No one. Meanwhile Marshawn Lynch actually hit a pedestrian with a car and drove off. Oh, AND he had DUI and weapons charges (which he plead guilty to). I mean, come on. Do you apply the same standard to him? Of course not. He lucked out, there. I imagine you are all quite glad he did, which only highlights your vast hypocrisy.

rlkats

Reaction score
With all due respect 5-Rings what would happen to a normal citizen when firing that type of weapon within city limits. Even more so in Liberal SanFran area. Im a weapon owner that obeys the laws and dip shits like this idiot will get away with more than he should due to his money. I love my Niners but at no cost of breaking the law or morals

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":289w0tfk said:
With all due respect 5-Rings what would happen to a normal citizen when firing that type of weapon within city limits. Even more so in Liberal SanFran area. Im a weapon owner that obeys the laws and dip shits like this idiot will get away with more than he should due to his money. I love my Niners but at no cost of breaking the law or morals
Well put. :th2thumbs:

Brahn

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ro09id9 said:
Brahn":1ro09id9 said:
Can you just give us all the play by play please. Seeing as you know all these because you were there? Just give the cops a heads up about all these and they can just let the guy go.

I am simply relying on two things: 1) all of the available media reports on what has happened, and 2) all of the charges and what they are for. (In my summary I am of course assuming he is guilty of what he is reported to have done and has been charged with.)

In any case, your argument seems to be that media reports and charges are meaningless as I was not physically present. This is a silly argument, and an even worse rhetorical strategy. As nobody on this board was physically present for any of these things, therefore, we might as well just lock the thread. See? Your sarcasm was completely wasted.

Brahn":1ro09id9 said:
Also how does one defend themselves by firing into the air? It's kinda a kin to throwing your hands straight up in the air to defend an uppercut.

My post never mentions or even alludes to anything at all about him defending or not defending himself. I have no idea how you have imagined this from my post, but continue to knock yourself out.

The Shooting in the air was mentioned by a person (Marvin49). I am sorry it seemed that was directed towards you. As far as the other stuff goes. Yup we have the media reports. And we all know the medias track record with 1) getting all the facts before a trial 2) reporting things that did not happen as happening.

I am sure Aldon Smith is just being framed by himself, his ego, and his inability to think logically like an adult. I am sure this all has to do with where he is from though right? I love that one because it makes it seem like he is the only one in the NFL with a tough background.

But hey continue to knock yourself out. This is a fun thread.

**Side Note** Because you love pointing out things. How could you possibly know none of us on this board where there. It is a low probability. But statements like that are easier to use in an argument so I get it.

Also why would you defend a person like this? Do you stick up for his kind everyday? I mean the classic multi leveled criminal. I have a very hard time believing if he was on any other team, or not in sports in general you would be crucifying this guy. I bet you are ready to let him watch your kids alone huh?

Brahn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24q2fjjw said:
Dick Johnson":24q2fjjw said:
Sports Hernia":24q2fjjw said:
Weadoption":24q2fjjw said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.
Exhibit A ^
How many of those trophys did the Kraepper earn???? His and Douchebaughs trophy case looks like ours. Thanks for playing though Dickster! :th2thumbs:

No Kaep has 5 Superbowls by default. If you claim he has yet to win anything, Kaep will just point to the trophy case.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Exactly.
kinda like the Oklahoma City Thunder winning that title in 1979.

Decimation

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":28luzvts said:
Sports Hernia":28luzvts said:
Weadoption":28luzvts said:
Lol that's good.
dam that Hines Ward.
Well, at least we're winning the division.