Link: Chris Clemons to Percy Harvin

largenutz

Reaction score
dude, thats friggin baddass! I really feel that all these guys are loving being Seahawks. Its awesome. I love supporting a group of players that actually want to be here, and are just not in it for the paycheck. These guys really wanna be Seahawks! Not like Chad Brown, that every chance he gets he trashes the organization, that dude never wanted to be a Hawk, GOD I cant stand him. I want every 12 to know how much shit he talks about the Hawks on his little radio show here in denver> I ve said it before. So please whenever these greatest seahawks of all time threads come up, please remember that Chad Brown was never a Seahawk, or never wanted to be one, according to him. Screw him, I hate hearing him on local radio, hes an ex colorado buffalo so he got a job in sports radio here. sorry to derail this post but he is the exact opposite of RW, chris Clemons and Percy. he never wanted to win here all he ever talks about is how he wish he stayed in Pittsburgh. I made a thread or point about this s while back but no one payed attention. I hope you guys see this- Russell Wilson + Chris Clemons + Percy Harvin= Seahawks by choice. Chad Brown= Seahawk cuz thats where the money sent him, never cared about winning, never cared about the city or its fans, just get my paycheck n hopefully w=end up in Pittsburgh soon.

halps80

Reaction score
Im not really sure what they are saying, but I'm sure it's badass.

niveky

Reaction score
largenutz":1ebtlhs9 said:
dude, thats friggin baddass! I really feel that all these guys are loving being Seahawks. Its awesome. I love supporting a group of players that actually want to be here, and are just not in it for the paycheck. These guys really wanna be Seahawks! Not like Chad Brown, that every chance he gets he trashes the organization, that dude never wanted to be a Hawk, GOD I cant stand him. I want every 12 to know how much shit he talks about the Hawks on his little radio show here in denver> I ve said it before. So please whenever these greatest seahawks of all time threads come up, please remember that Chad Brown was never a Seahawk, or never wanted to be one, according to him. Screw him, I hate hearing him on local radio, hes an ex colorado buffalo so he got a job in sports radio here. sorry to derail this post but he is the exact opposite of RW, chris Clemons and Percy. he never wanted to win here all he ever talks about is how he wish he stayed in Pittsburgh. I made a thread or point about this s while back but no one payed attention. I hope you guys see this- Russell Wilson + Chris Clemons + Percy Harvin= Seahawks by choice. Chad Brown= Seahawk cuz thats where the money sent him, never cared about winning, never cared about the city or its fans, just get my paycheck n hopefully w=end up in Pittsburgh soon.

If that's true, it sucks because he was always one of my favorite hawks when he was here. Even if he did only follow the money, he played his heart out for the Hawks. He was always a gamer.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Chad gave everything on the field as a Seahawk. If there is bad blood, I suspect it is with the former administration? Who knows? largenutz monologue was a little short on details.

seabowl

Reaction score
Love Harvins attitude but please don't go in head first.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
largenutz":381oz3f3 said:

Chad Brown is dead to me.

warden

Reaction score
Chad Brown was one hell of a good LB for the Seahawks, arguably the best LB in Seahawk history.

For those who say he never wanted to be here, really, he was a free agent and could sign anywhere he wanted. If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't of signed with us

bestfightstory

Reaction score
warden":18u9o8e5 said:
Chad Brown was one hell of a good LB for the Seahawks, arguably the best LB in Seahawk history.

For those who say he never wanted to be here, really, he was a free agent and could sign anywhere he wanted. If he didn't want to be here he wouldn't of signed with us

Yeah-dont take it personally, largenutz, but CBrown has always been a post-Easley and Tez eras favor4ite of mine and I would have to hear that myself, including context before I evaluate it or let it sway my opinion of the guy. He played hard as hell in some pretty crappy situations for us. I saw that with my own eyes. And he was back recently to raise the 12 Flag. Whatever his alleged grievances against the Seahawks organization are, I'd need to hear them, myself.

I know Easley was plenty upset with the organization for awhile, as well.

largenutz

Reaction score
I wish I had some evidence but I dont. I remember listening to Chad Brown and Alfred Williams last year on the radio here in Denver and he made comments clowning the organization, and he was praising Pittsburgh. This was before the season, before Russell Wilson and the Hawks playoff run. I just remember being pissed off because he was one of my favorite Seahawks. I havent listened to that show since. He didnt slam the fans or the city, just the way the team was ran when he was there. If I recall all the guys were clowning on the Hawks, it s a Broncos show. And it was before the 2012 season. Maybe Ill start listening again or even call in and ask him what he thinks about the Seahawks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
What does it mean to jump on one's G? I have some ideas, but I assume they aren't talking about that.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
HawkGA":3jpooz8n said:
What does it mean to jump on one's G? I have some ideas, but I assume they aren't talking about that.

It doesn't say "on"

It sez "Let's jump, my g."

Translation: let's jump, my gangster/gangsta/guy."

bigcc

Reaction score
god if clem can come in 80-85 percent healthy id be so happy