Lewis Injury?

emurri

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Lewis's injury? It's never good when a guy gets carted off. I hope its not season ending. I really think this o-line could be pretty good especially by the end of the season.

sutz

Reaction score
Pet will probably address it at the post game presser, but I doubt we'll know much until tomorrow or later.

The way he left the field screams mri/xrays.

OP
OP
emurri

emurri

Reaction score
Yeah, I just hope it's not an acl injury. It would be nice to have the o-line at complete strength for the season. That would be huge for a rookie qb next season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
That news alone redeems what was a terrible preseason game.

Going forwards I am fully on board with not playing any starters in the preseason, even if we need to field unusual teams with third string LBs as offensive linemen.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Wow that's really great news. When you see a big unit like that in so much pain it's hard not to think its a serious one.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Glad to hear that the injury isn't as serious as it initially looked. I think that with Lewis, this will be a decent O-line when they gel.

sutz

Reaction score
Assuming they'll do an MRI today. X-rays say no bone damage, but soft tissue is another thing. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but probably a minimum of several weeks.

Latest posts