Leon

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
HAWKS need a kick returner, why not bring in Leon? We should never have let him go

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Barthawk":m042v6fs said:
Plays for the Titans I believe

Awww. If that's true I didn't realize that, I just remembered he was cut by the pats

bmorepunk

Reaction score
He indeed plays for the Titans.

He fumbled a kick against the Cardinals, the week before they played the Seahawks (he managed to recover it).

BASF

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":17rvg6f3 said:
HAWKS need a kick returner

Here's something I have not seen brought up here, but why has Ricardo Lockette, who is probably the second fastest player on the team, not gotten a shot back there?

seahawksny

Reaction score
I think he was cut by Titans too due to injury. I could be wrong, but dont think he has played in a few weeks

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I hadn't heard that he was released. He had one return for -1 yards in the Jacksonville game this last weekend. The previous weekend he returned 8 total kicks/punts.

daketah

Reaction score
I love that this forum is full of genius ideas that the professional GMs have probably never thought of. It is great that we can all pull suggestions out of our colons that they probably would have never thought of considering the FACT that this team has to put the best product on the field with a limit on roster and payroll.

Get real.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Shock2k":23iaxnjy said:
We have a problem with Baldwin fulfilling that role? I thought he looked pretty good.
Definitely don't have a problem with him, he did very well.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Also, just had no idea Leon was in the Titans, that's why the question was brought up. Hence this being a "discussion forum", not being the next GM

Jville

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":qjcmynwk said:
Also, just had no idea Leon was in the Titans, that's why the question was brought up. Hence this being a "discussion forum", not being the next GM

Your post is ok by me.

I'd suggest you pay no attention to HidH4773999100627082w155h181c7rs1pid1

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
I think Baldwin is our best option right now but the coaches don't want him getting injured. I'm interested to see who's back there come Sunday.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Jville":1c2tckaf said:
Diezel Dawg":1c2tckaf said:

Your post is ok by me.

I'd suggest you pay no attention to HidH4773999100627082w155h181c7rs1pid1

Oh I'm good. Some people just can't add anything constructive to a discussion.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
THUGCAPS":1w1nv4to said:
I think Baldwin is our best option right now but the coaches don't want him getting injured. I'm interested to see who's back there come Sunday.

Moving forward without adding anyone, I agree. Just hate to see anyone else get injured

Latest posts