Legal noise makers

lukerguy

Reaction score
My wife has one of the meeker softer voices in the world but wants to make more noise. I'm assuming whistles are illegal. Do you guys know of any loud & legal noisemakers I could buy for her for this weekend?

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Buy a drink, then bust the bottom out of the cup when finished and use it as a make-shift megaphone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hard to go wrong with a plastic bottle noise maker. Tell her to google it. Those things make a hell of a racket.

Brett

Reaction score
take a water bottle ... fill half way with skittles then enjoy the noise and a snack when beast scores!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, plastic bottle + nickels = noise. They don't let you keep the caps though, so bring your own or just cover the hole with your thumb (hee hee. hole. thank god Pe ain't here anymore cuz that could get ugly).

Banging rings/keys on railings if you're near one works good too...

CANHawk

Reaction score

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ya could get an elk whistle...the amount of space between the tongue and the diaphragm is what makes the noise pitch high or lower. I have one that was given while hunting this year. Sold at most hunting stores.
http://www.gamecalls.net/catalog/Diaphr ... -66-1.html

I would use my hands to cup the noise like a bullhorn..but it may work.
Go Hawks.

muxpux

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":12dsnvkz said:
ya could get an elk whistle...the amount of space between the tongue and the diaphragm is what makes the noise pitch high or lower. I have one that was given while hunting this year. Sold at most hunting stores.
http://www.gamecalls.net/catalog/Diaphr ... -66-1.html

I would use my hands to cup the noise like a bullhorn..but it may work.
Go Hawks.

all the "hicks" in high school used to walk around with those things and they get loud.

Riley12

Reaction score
I brought in a small megaphone for the Saints game. Stupidly, I had it exposed in my clear plastic bag.

I turned around from that bag check, shoved it under my sweatshirt and then went in through another gate.

I will use a cup this time, since I don't want to lose my megaphone. I will also do the bottle/skittles/nickel thing. Sorry
to those of you who will be sitting around me!

minormillikin

Reaction score
Clapping quickly while screaming is a good way for one person to make a load of racket.

253hawk

Reaction score
When they do close shots on the end zone areas, I always see a lot of people with tiny megaphones, not much bigger than a beer bottle. Are those legal or are people just smuggling them in somehow?

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
If you yell and repeatedly tap your thumb nail against your bottom front teeth, it'll amplify the noise two-fold.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rocket":3mvq0r0i said:
It's Elk BUGLE, Bro... :)
and they're LOUD, but kinda big.

Not that lil ole thing that fits inside your mouth and You almost use it like a kazoo. But the tiny wafer does work. I was about 100 yds away from the other camp and heard them bellowing. I did not go over there..as I did not wanna get shot by an arrow. LOL
and if you look at players from BSU.....that went to Miami....you will find a player named Lance Sellers. Good kid. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
253hawk":321cgft4 said:
When they do close shots on the end zone areas, I always see a lot of people with tiny megaphones, not much bigger than a beer bottle. Are those legal or are people just smuggling them in somehow?

Anything that looks like a megaphone has to be smuggled in, but it isn't that difficult.

Latest posts