KJR: Chris Clemons - torn ACL?

bellingerga

Reaction score
49elite":pbys78rg said:
It hasn't even been confirmed yet right? Might be just a sprain or something.

I don't think it's been confirmed yet. Hoping like hell it's just a sprain. Clem has been awesome for us. would hate to lose him at this most key time.

SeatownZag

Reaction score
I sense a Ray Edwards signing if the ACL tear is true. Edwards has plenty of talent, should be able to hold his own in Atlanta as long as he doesn't prove to be too much baggage. We brought in Edwards recently to see if he could be a potential injury replacement, correct?

Starrman44

Reaction score
The players ought to be able to fine Roger Goodell. He talks about player safety all the time, can't even have incidental helmet to helmet contact, but they can play on a surface which is painted dirt.

Usually our whites would be completely green by the end of the game. With the lack of grass, they still looked pretty clean for being on grass.

I won't even get into Dan Snyder. What an idiot. Spend tons of money to buy players, just traded so much to invest in RG3 and then you don't even get that greyhound a decent surface to play on.

Sadly, if they don't do something, I could see RG3 having a shortened career.

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1485lta2 said:
Sarlacc83":1485lta2 said:
H
To me it is as bad as the VET was in Philly, and that field ruined careers and caused many players to leave the organization at their first chance for fear of serious injury.

Oh yeah, The VET and the turf in Minnesota ended many careers.

Latest posts