KJ Wright fined.

Seeker

Reaction score
Earlier in the game (in the first quarter and during our fumble) they were pulling seahawks off the pile by the leg (the exact same way) and not a single flag was thrown.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":20ucmmku said:
Is that some serious weak sauce right there?

Lol Sac. With that avatar of yours, I can't help but subconsciously add an "OOOOOOOOYEEEAAAHHHHHHHBOOOYEEEEE!" at the end of all your posts! Cracks me up. :lol:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The NFL: Fining Seahawks for the hell of it. (See Thomas, Earl - Tannehill hit.)

I guess we're just too much for the other teams at this point...

HawkMania

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":bjk3x5tv said:
Price of business now in this new NFL. :Dunno:
Correct. Goodells new nfl. Fines for all! Think all the new rules are confusing the refs also.

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
BlueThunder":38zprgo2 said:
Scottemojo":38zprgo2 said:
Kinda looks like he had his fist in someone's junk.

That's some serious weak sauce right there... :evil:

Evil stuff goes on at the bottom of a pile. I never liked to hit anyone in their junk but I used to grab a chunk of the fat boys guts and squeeze. haha

minormillikin

Reaction score
The NFL should just cut to the chase, and charge every player 5% of their salary as a "nonrefundable fine deposit."

MOCHawk

Reaction score
Agree that it is becoming flag football, but I think if we really want to make a concerted effort to cut out penalties we need to stop doing bush league things like pulling people off the pile by their legs and spinning the ball after first downs. Even if they aren't called at the time, they give off an aura of thuggery that makes that next flag come out just a little easier. I know this probably won't be a very popular opinion, but I think we are better than that and just need to clean it up and let the play on the field do the talking.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MOCHawk":2vez36ii said:
Agree that it is becoming flag football, but I think if we really want to make a concerted effort to cut out penalties we need to stop doing bush league things like pulling people off the pile by their legs and spinning the ball after first downs. Even if they aren't called at the time, they give off an aura of thuggery that makes that next flag come out just a little easier. I know this probably won't be a very popular opinion, but I think we are better than that and just need to clean it up and let the play on the field do the talking.

Damn...another Niner troll in disguise!! :roll:

MOCHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3kaxeql8 said:
MOCHawk":3kaxeql8 said:

Yah, I'm trolling because I want us to play like champions instead of the Raiders. I love the Seahawks and that was very hurtful.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MOCHawk":ylvdxg1j said:
Bigpumpkin":ylvdxg1j said:
MOCHawk":ylvdxg1j said:

Yah, I'm trolling because I want us to play like champions instead of the Raiders. I love the Seahawks and that was very hurtful.

At one time....Seattle was known as a "finesse" team in their style of play. No longer....most on this message board want to see a "we goin' to kick your ass" style of play. If my remarks were "hurtful"...then I'd suggest wearing a suit of armor.

Reaction score
MOCHawk":1746afhp said:
Bigpumpkin":1746afhp said:
MOCHawk":1746afhp said:

Thing is though, the Raiders won championships also...eventually, if seattle keeps this up, we'll just be known as a "tough" team like the Bears (who on D are similary tough like us and have been forever), and the fines will quit coming.

Latest posts