Kipers first round pick

D

DomeHawk

gowazzu02":2y61d3ro said:
Northwest Seahawk":2y61d3ro said:
They had Vita Vea going next to Dallas calling that pick a home run. First I doubt Vita Vea makes it to 18 if he does they have to take him . Vita Vea would make this defense elite immediately and a nightmare for the opposition he can do it all.

Hey now, pump the purple breaks a bit. Vea is a nice player, but immediately elite? We have practically the same player in Jarran Reed already.....

Professor Clayton was discussing this the other day on the radio and he also thought Vea would be a great pickup for the Seahawks. And yes, I get that even though he is very knowledgeable, he isn't the last word. And yes again, we have Reed but there are two DT positions and having them both opens up a whole lot of stuff.

I don't think they would think twice before picking him, but I also don't see him being there.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2iwany61 said:
Northwest Seahawk":2iwany61 said:
They had Vita Vea going next to Dallas calling that pick a home run. First I doubt Vita Vea makes it to 18 if he does they have to take him . Vita Vea would make this defense elite immediately and a nightmare for the opposition he can do it all.

Hey now, pump the purple breaks a bit. Vea is a nice player, but immediately elite? We have practically the same player in Jarran Reed already.....

Reed is not on the same Level as Vita Vea try Fletcher Cox instead or possibly even Reggie White. Vea is that kind of DT . It starts at the line of scrimmage people.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score

original poster

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1lzy2ddn said:

I can't see Vea making it out of the top 12, maybe even top 10. But if he's available at 18 I'd be ecstatic!

getnasty

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":34pk1jx3 said:
gowazzu02":34pk1jx3 said:
Northwest Seahawk":34pk1jx3 said:

Reed is not on the same Level as Vita Vea try Fletcher Cox instead or possibly even Reggie White. Vea is that kind of DT . It starts at the line of scrimmage people.

I'm thinking he'll end up being much closer to Reed then Reggie White.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3d3yj1o8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":3d3yj1o8 said:
gowazzu02":3d3yj1o8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":3d3yj1o8 said:

I'm thinking he'll end up being much closer to Reed then Reggie White.

So if Vita Vea is there at 18 you wouldn't take him well that would turn out to be a massive failure but ok your entitled to your opinion.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":h2gthy6n said:
He's a top 15 pick. I don't believe he falls to 18 and most probably the Seahawks will be moving down out the range to pick him. They need to add picks in the second/third round so a trade down is very much expected.

I expect us to trade a couple players for picks to make up those middle rounds.

Pete's Seahawks don't often pick as high as #18. I hope they take advantage of it this year.