Kingsbury pulls out of Raiders job.

chris98251

Reaction score
Personally when someone agrees to a situation or position and you plan for the guy only to have him ditch you says something about the character or decision making capability of them. Much like Johnson, his heart wasn't in it and he pulled out as well with us and Washington. I mean he spent a lot of time interviewing with them, Dan may have called and said we will pay more, or I will give you complete control etc. for him to bail.

That stuff just rubs me the wrong way, I come from you Honor your word upbringing, it's integrity, it's the only thing you have complete control of really.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I LITERALLY said this in my OP. The only reason it isn't in the titles is because long titles give Aros conniption fits.

As it well should. No thread title needs to read like a novel. Ding bats. 😜

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Personally when someone agrees to a situation or position and you plan for the guy only to have him ditch you says something about the character or decision making capability of them. Much like Johnson, his heart wasn't in it and he pulled out as well with us and Washington. I mean he spent a lot of time interviewing with them, Dan may have called and said we will pay more, or I will give you complete control etc. for him to bail.

That stuff just rubs me the wrong way, I come from you Honor your word upbringing, it's integrity, it's the only thing you have complete control of really.
It worked out for Mcdaniels when he bailed on Indy...he went on to be well respected hc by all his players and....oh wait a minute...nevermind...

flv2

Reaction score
Loyalty isn't 1-way. Teams bail on players all the time. Coaches normally bail on teams the moment a better opportunity arises. Everyone is competing on team Me. If Macdonald had verbally agreed to take the Commanders job but then backed out to take the Seahaks job most Seahawks fans would be delighted.