Kickoff day rituals.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I've asked this every year for the last few.
What will you be doing tommorw to celebrate the new season and where are you watching?

Me- ill be at home, having to be booze free due to working in the evening.
Watching it on my couch baking some of my famous wings! I'm pumped!

You?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'll be at home watching from the couch. If they're winning that's where i'll stay. If they're behind after the first quarter i'll move to the recliner. If they're behind at the half i'll move back to the couch but the other end. If they're behind after 3 quarters i'll move to the floor.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3nzgojb4 said:
I'll be at home watching from the couch. If they're winning that's where i'll stay. If they're behind after the first quarter i'll move to the recliner. If they're behind at the half i'll move back to the couch but the other end. If they're behind after 3 quarters i'll move to the floor.

That's what we call doing God's work, son.

Edit: I'll be at my best buddy's place for the Seahawks game in the AM, then the 9ers game in the PM. I live in the bay area and he's having a huge 9ers barbecue. We make it a ritual to watch each others' games together every weekend we can.

Rainger

Reaction score
Recliner chair. 60 inch tv 12 inches from my nose. (well not quite that close but u get the idea) Sound through a 5 channel stereo turned to maximum. Chairs draped in old Seahawk blankets. Old jerseys hanging nearby. Seahawks fighting Nome on the table beside me. Drinking from a 1977 Seahawk mug commemorating the first season. Wearing my number 12 jersey. And getting drunk from the excitement of the win by 1pm. GO HAWKS!!!!!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I work tomorrow so ill just be getting updates through my phone. Normally though i have a couple buddies over and we drink beer and eat pizza and wings.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Our 49er neighbor just bought a Ford Raptor on Tuesday. He was revving the hell out of it at 6 am this morning. Woke us up. He parties late on Saturdays, and I'm sure will want to sleep in tomorrow (ONLY watches the 49ers).

It's a 7am start for us here in the islands, so tomorrow, I will hang my Hawk flag outside at 6am while cranking "Carolina Hardcore ecstasy" (Frank Zappa) on my car stereo.

He probably won't get it...I won't care one way or the other. Go Hawks!

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'll be pacing back and forth across the living room in front of the new 60" until the Seahawks have a good lead, then I'll expand my pacing a bit to include the kitchen during commercials.

hawker84

Reaction score
up at seven thirty, straight to the corner for two lattes, back to the house turn on the pre game show, probably fox,put the final touches on my crockpot of chili, buddies will be showing up around 9, beer ice cold by then. probably throw on my lucky Kenny Easly jersey then assume the position on the couch, 60 inch will be good and warmed up then, surround sound rattling the neighbors china.. and finally....... game on. a lot of pacing, a lot of cursing, a lot of high fives, a lot of taking deep breaths. nothing better the seahawk sunday.....

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've got my Seahawks socks.

As long as it's tied or the Seahawks have the lead, I wear them like normal.

If they are down by:
1 score... I turn the left sock inside out
2 scores... Turn the right inside out
3... Left sock off completely
4... Both off

I forgot my socks for the Falcons game. I'm sorry!

tacomahawk

Reaction score
We started off as 3 families a few years ago rotating at each others houses for away games. We have since grown to 12 families, and a lot of hang arounds. It will be multiple different kinds of breakfast meats, eggs, pancakes, etc. We also will drink "Hawk Bombs" (orange vodka, blue curacao, and monster) when necessary to send good vibes to the Hawks. Good times, great people, I am preperated to have a great day.

Latest posts