Kenneth Walker III is a mix of three backs

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
He's very talented and made some great moves in space. He'll get those openings if we don't insist on trying to just run him up the middle on every first down. We let the pass game space it out, empty the box, and then give him that run play when the defense doesn't expect it and he'll turn a 3-4 yard gain into 7 or more.

Polk738

Reaction score
Definitely not a power back that's for sure but would like to see more sweeps, delayed handoffs, and passes to him in space-those broken tackles were a thing of beauty today

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
The mini beast run where he broke tackles was pretty awesome.

You beat me to it! The commentator Robert Smith, who is also a Pro Bowl running back, "invoked the name of the Beast"!
I am very impressed. He has shifty moves with start and stop action as well as the power to break through tackles. I have watched for his blocking too and he is very willing to deliver a shot.
I hope his torso is ok, as I noticed him touching the "hernia zone".

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
He looks small out there, but damn is he shifty. Definitely fun to watch.
Thats exactly what i was thinking! When the O line gets some more time playing together they are certianly going to be a force to be reckoned with... Walker is going to be bad ass!

Scout

Reaction score
KW is going to be a great addition to this team for a long time.

balakoth

Reaction score
Wow is he shifty. I agree he needs sweeps and outside runs to really show what he can do. Running up the middle doesn't seem to be the way to go for him. Get him on the outside and look out. He's really fun to watch.
He did fine at MSU.. but.. the blocking scheme was different, and their tackles were more apt for that for the outside gaps or guards for cut blocks etc like I felt we use to run a ton with marshawn

balakoth

Reaction score
He looks small out there, but damn is he shifty. Definitely fun to watch.
Which is odd since he's only 2 inches shorter than Lynch and literally the same weight