Keenan Reynolds signed to 53-man roster

Optimus25

Reaction score
With him on the roster i don't know why we don't go full Seneca Wallace and open a roster spot by cutting hundley. I watched nearly every game of Reynolds and believe me when i say he's capable of competing in the same form as Brett. Plus, if Russ goes down i don't give a damn about anything but the next draft anyways, would you really turn that crap on next Sunday if hundley was starting?. If you wouldn't have anything better to do with your time i would respectfully tell you to get the hell off this forum and find a hobby.

I will tell you straight up keenans accuracy is highly questionable at times, but hey, let's just go full read option play action offense and let the chips fall, assuming no Russ plan B of course. But honestly, even with Russ, i think Keenan should get some snaps behind center, maybe around the 8 yard line red zone opportunity, and let him unleash something different for the defense to try and account for. The guy gets north south fast enough he will NOT be a liability in any circumstance.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hell, I'd be happy just to see him get thrown to and develop some regular season chemistry with Wilson.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":hq8ftlnd said:
With him on the roster i don't know why we don't go full Seneca Wallace and open a roster spot by cutting hundley. I watched nearly every game of Reynolds and believe me when i say he's capable of competing in the same form as Brett. Plus, if Russ goes down i don't give a damn about anything but the next draft anyways, would you really turn that crap on next Sunday if hundley was starting?. If you wouldn't have anything better to do with your time i would respectfully tell you to get the hell off this forum and find a hobby.

I will tell you straight up keenans accuracy is highly questionable at times, but hey, let's just go full read option play action offense and let the chips fall, assuming no Russ plan B of course. But honestly, even with Russ, i think Keenan should get some snaps behind center, maybe around the 8 yard line red zone opportunity, and let him unleash something different for the defense to try and account for. The guy gets north south fast enough he will NOT be a liability in any circumstance.

I like the creativity. We could have some short yardage wildcatish plays for a little variety and if nothing else preserve a valuable roster spot. An intriguing idea.

The counter would be though that if Wilson was out for 4 weeks +/-, is Reynolds the type of passer that could actually win a game or 2? Not that Hundley exactly inspires any confidence, but there's a reason that scouts passed on Reynolds as a pro QB. Perhaps also PCJS feel Hundley could still develop into a tradable piece in the future.

Either way, let's hope Wilson stays healthy and they get Reynolds a few targets.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Reynolds is a cross between Baldwin, Rice, Largent and Moss.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2d4sbneb said:
Who cares that we cut a guy that we traded a 7th for?

The Raiders got him as the third pick in the 7th round last year. Unless the Seahawks are abysmal this year, they essentially traded up their seventh round pick to take a shot on a guy when they needed depth at DB. Were people noticeably bothered that Ryan Murphy never played a snap for the Seahawks?

I get being annoyed over the Tom Johnson thing to some extent, but this is just derp.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2bfxmcy3 said:
Good. If he wasn’t cutting it, then they shouldn’t waste a roster spot on someone just because they used a draft pick on him.

If Luani clears waivers, maybe they will continue to develop him on the practice squad.

It is not good to trade picks and not get value for those picks. It is the opposite of good. It is bad.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":7co2bdj6 said:
hawknation2018":7co2bdj6 said:
Good. If he wasn’t cutting it, then they shouldn’t waste a roster spot on someone just because they used a draft pick on him.

If Luani clears waivers, maybe they will continue to develop him on the practice squad.

It is not good to trade picks and not get value for those picks. It is the opposite of good. It is bad.

He's already back on the squad, whats the issue here?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He's back on the 53 but for how long once Baldwin is back?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":y735fxeb said:
From some comments it seems we should have just cut Baldwin or traded him and kept cap friendly Reynolds. Funny stuff.
Ya, I think Doubie has lost his passion for the game anyways...................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :happydrunks:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2vlklvb3 said:
Hell, Poona Ford would probably destroy in that role. Mike Tolbert 2.0.
LOL, beings that Dwayne Johnson already has the name 'The Rock', we could call Poona Ford.......'The Boulder' :lol:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2g17xfjw said:
Even though it was a late round draft pick, we traded a pick for a guy we just cut.........
If trading a pick for him was a bad move keeping him around would be worse. When you make a mistake acknowledge it, Learn from it, and move on.

Latest posts