Kearse With Two Big Huge Plays

plyka

Reaction score
Seaswab":k38khcwn said:
The kearse apologists are typically husky fans who have been clamoring for him to play all year

While I did graduate from the UW, I could care less about UW football. They suck.

That said, I love Kearse because he just runs, catches and looks like a REAL WRs. Probably the only one on this team now that Rice is hurt. He can be cultivated into a very nice WR. Tate is a beast, an RB playing WR, but in a big game I would trust Kearse more than Tate. At least by playoff time if Kearse continues to get PT. He is an asset.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Think this was his second fumble on KR's this year. He hasn't been having that great of an impact on KR as I would've hoped, but I think Harvin should change all that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seaswab":3k6qfcy3 said:
The kearse apologists are typically husky fans who have been clamoring for him to play all year

Actually sir, I'm a big UW fan, and I didn't believe the hype one bit, I thought he was still the same ol' Kearse who dropped everything.

Boy I was wrong, and I actually like Kearse now, maybe its because I don't see him struggle rapping anymore on the RRR mixed with the amazing catches and plays he does on the field, but I was god damn wrong about him. Kearse might actually be a legit WR, and I hope when Harvin get in there, it has no effect on how and how often they use Kearse, cuz the dude can straight up play.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":1m0xcsau said:
Seaswab":1m0xcsau said:

I don't give a shit about any of your college teams. Kearse is a Seahawk, to me.

And I am/was a Rice guy.

But I am, moreso, a Seahawks guy.

And Kearse made to critical plays AS A RECEIVER which helped our team win. I thought that was worth acknowledging.

Some of these f***s will never fully comprehend what it is to be a complete and utter, no bias, no college affiliation, no nonsense Seahawks fan.

We root for the SEAHAWKS. We root for the coaches and the players on OUR TEAM. We don't care about your college affiliation or your fantasy team or your madden team.

BamKam

Reaction score
Seaswab":2ogwds1m said:

I bet it is a cougduck troll trying to make the husky fans look bad.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":25h4r271 said:
Jazzhawk":25h4r271 said:
Largent80":25h4r271 said:
And one costly fumble. Sorry, but he did.
Name me one player today who didn't make costly mistakes.....its just dumb to single him out that way.

Really?...is it actually dumb to single out a major f-up that led to a TD?
You mean like the Lynch fumble awhile back that cost us 7?
EVERYBODY makes mistakes, and hell, even Wilson threw two picks today, um, and I do believe one of those led to 7 points for the Bucs, oh, and on top of that?, he's had multiple fumbles so far this Season.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seaswab":1mhc23l3 said:
Oh the hell you say?, does that include DUCKS fans too?
Some peoples kids :roll:
In the first place swabby, there's NOTHING to apologize for, because first and foremost?, he's a Seahawk, and I'm a Seahawks fan.
He made TWO damned good plays today, and helped the team to win that game, so, the rest of the dissn' has no merit, and is just peeing in the wind as far as I'm concerned.

HawkWow

Reaction score
plyka":2bamtdsf said:
Seaswab":2bamtdsf said:

While I did graduate from the UW, I could care less about UW football. They suck.

That said, I love Kearse because he just runs, catches and looks like a REAL WRs. Probably the only one on this team now that Rice is hurt. He can be cultivated into a very nice WR. Tate is a beast, an RB playing WR, but in a big game I would trust Kearse more than Tate. At least by playoff time if Kearse continues to get PT. He is an asset.

Had you followed his career, college and pro, you might feel differently. There is nothing Kearse does that Tate can't do better. I'm a Dawg, will always cheer for a Dawg and I've seen a generous sample size of Jermaine Kearse. I am pleased Kearse has made this Hawk team, but there is nothing overly exceptional about him. I obviously hope for his continued success and growth as a receiver, but some hidden gem discovered by the Hawk FO, Kearse is not.

avengerboater

Reaction score
Kearse has potential to be a clutch player who makes big catches, as evident by the ones he has made so far this season. In the limited amount of play time he's had, he has made more of an impact than Rice. Him and Russell seems to be on the same page more than Russell and Rice was. Just leave the KR and PR duties to Golden and/or Harvin when he comes back.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I never understood why we picked up Kearse other than maybe taking a flyer on a hometown kid. I thought he was WAY too inconsistent in college. He sure as heck wasn't very impressive last season; HOWEVER, since then, something has changed. He has emerged as a playmaker when given the chance. With Rice out, this is his opportunity to shine. I would submit that the detractors in this thread are the ones with bias. Yeah, he made a young man's stupid mistake on that return, but I have faith he'll grow up fast.