Kam's knee

NWPatsFan

Reaction score
RunTheBall":195vlu57 said:
Why can't the Patriots get injuries like this? Do they even have a single Week 1 starter out on offense or defense? UNBELIEVABLE luck for the Patriots in injuries this season.

The Pats lost Mayo (their defensive QB) and Ridley (their starting RB), the problem is the Hawks injuries are all coming late in the season. Ouch. I hope Kam plays, love watching him play and have been dying to see him go against Gronk. Enjoy the game.

Largent80

Reaction score
The last time I noticed, we are a TEAM. Regardless of if his "injury" is worse than reported. Listening to Pete on KIRO, he didn't sound concerned. Jeron Johnson knows the scheme well....Jeez people.......Chill.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
NWPatsFan":1pdmzlcu said:
RunTheBall":1pdmzlcu said:
Why can't the Patriots get injuries like this? Do they even have a single Week 1 starter out on offense or defense? UNBELIEVABLE luck for the Patriots in injuries this season.

The Pats lost Mayo (their defensive QB) and Ridley (their starting RB), the problem is the Hawks injuries are all coming late in the season. Ouch. I hope Kam plays, love watching him play and have been dying to see him go against Gronk. Enjoy the game.
Ridley being the "starting" RB is a reach, you have to admit your team has had incredible luck with injuries. We did too for most of the 2013 season.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RunTheBall":15c139x7 said:
NWPatsFan":15c139x7 said:
RunTheBall":15c139x7 said:

Ridley being the "starting" RB is a reach, you have to admit your team has had incredible luck with injuries. We did too for most of the 2013 season.
Which is why I was at total ease last year. This year, not so much. Kam's injury is really freaking me out right now.
My appetite for the game time meal is GONE. Stomach is in knots.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brace may be protection against a cheap hit, Belichick just said they take advantage of everything they can to get an edge, also Harrison is an ex Patriot, take it with a grain of salt.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Adrenaline is going to carry him and Earl the whole game. Kam's never been a burner anyway .. I'd be much more concerned if Sherm or Earl had the knee injury than Kam.

We will be fine.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
LOL. Now Harrison said Kam is playing with one leg. Look, I am not happy about the injury but Harrison is such a homer he can't see straight. The pro-Patriot bias from the media is making me sick too. It has been going on all week.
:pukeface:

KatarHol

Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, Gronk has his knee brace on as well.

idahohawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/562016061663375361[/tweet]