Kam's knee

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Northhawk":3rasf1y0 said:
Just showed Kam on the field wearing a brace.
When I saw that, it just ruined my day. No good at all. Bruise? My arse. I am thinking the injury is worse than let on and a brace is very restrictive. This just SUCKS!!!

A

Anonymous

Seahwkgal":3vxm65d2 said:
Northhawk":3vxm65d2 said:
When I saw that, it just ruined my day. No good at all. Bruise? My arse. I am thinking the injury is worse than let on and a brace is very restrictive. This just SUCKS!!!

Agreed. This doesn't bode well for us. Hopefully it's just precautionary and nothing to really worry about.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":mptjewkd said:
Northhawk":mptjewkd said:

Come off the ledge. He looked like he was moving fine. We're all just having flashbacks to the injured Kam that played the first 6 weeks, but it's not going to be like that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Harrison is a MAJOR Pats Homer. I don't like the brace but I would take his word with a HUGE grain of salt.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
jeez, what the hell did he do to his knee? You don't wear a brace and workout for team doctors for a bruise.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":37ggu0mo said:
Harrison is a MAJOR Pats Homer. I don't like the brace but I would take his word with a HUGE grain of salt.
Fair point, but I think he's already on record saying Hawks would win (but I could be wrong). I did think Kam looked like he was moving fluidly when they showed him for 5 seconds. :D

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
jkitsune":23ijw6ls said:
Seahwkgal":23ijw6ls said:
Northhawk":23ijw6ls said:

Come off the ledge. He looked like he was moving fine. We're all just having flashbacks to the injured Kam that played the first 6 weeks, but it's not going to be like that.
I hope you are right. My nerves are huge right now.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
God, I want to puke. We cannot win with a sub-par Kam. :(
((Stop it Nerves!!!))

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":229meg1p said:
((Stop it Nerves!!!))
Easy SHG. Remeber, this is a game and it's entertainment. Life will go on tomorrow win or lose. Besides......Russell Wilson.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2fgfqrqn said:
((Stop it Nerves!!!))

Everyone who's at the game is tweeting that Kam looked great and had no limp. FWIW, he looked perfect to me on TV. Moving well, no grimacing.

Believe that we will win. Make like Russ.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Why can't the Patriots get injuries like this? Do they even have a single Week 1 starter out on offense or defense? UNBELIEVABLE luck for the Patriots in injuries this season.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seeing him in that brace just made me sick to my stomach...........no way he just had a bruise.......... Wth