Kam Chancellor appreciation thread

MLTHawk

Reaction score
What a season he has put together so far. 99 tackles and 3 picks. Dude is balling.

IMO he has shown great coverage skills this year and always makes opposing offenses pay with huge hits. He is definitely worth the contract extension we gave him this past year.

He is going to have a monster post season and help take us to the promised land!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't usually default to trends, but...

+1.

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah they were just saying the same thing on Seahawks Gameday. I'm glad he's on our team, LOB baby!

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Didn't see him screwing up in coverage much this year either, which is hard for a safety to do throughout a season.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
He got a lot of unfair flack on this board last year. Good to see him getting the recognition he deserves. He's awesome against the run, sets the tone on defense and is one of the better players in the league at covering tight ends.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Kam will be a leader on this defense for years. He commands respect from everyone.

Smart and well spoken too. Proud to have him as a Seahawk.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Kam is a great player and person at the same time.

He's the hardest hitting safety out there and really happy he's on the Hawks!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawk2k":gyv0l61j said:
He got a lot of unfair flack on this board last year. Good to see him getting the recognition he deserves. He's awesome against the run, sets the tone on defense and is one of the better players in the league at covering tight ends.

I was one of those people. Probably because I held him in such high regard. Also didn't realize how bad his nagging injuries were.

I think this has been his best season so far. Not too many flashy, big hits but no big hiccups in coverage either

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
He tweeted this morning that there needs to be more #31 jerseys available.

I concur. All-Pro 2nd team on the #1 team in the NFC! WTH?

I'll take an XL limited home, please!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I'll never forget how players thought they had a confused linebacker on their hands when rookie Kam Chancellor entered the DB's meeting room.

Latest posts