Kam Chancellor appreciation thread

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'll admit I was on the fence with him, when a decision was made to sign him to a long term contract, but he's proven he's well worth the money from how he's played this year.

McGruff

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":2ufvatl7 said:
He was a fifth round pick right? Because according to kiper it was a terrible pick so I'm just wondering if it's the same guy

Kam is everything Taylor mays was supposed to be and more. And that was evident in college. He was a great college player and has become an even better pro. In addition to being the hardest legal hitting safety in the league, he's also solid in coverage and rarely makes mistakes.

dradee

Reaction score
vin.couve12":ivsiyz85 said:
dradee":ivsiyz85 said:
Cam is Man!
Who?

See I misspelled his name , I erroneously used a C instead of the K .

Jam is Man See this apple crap auto correct is a pisser!

Kam is Man!

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Had an incredible year on all levels, which as many have said, full props after signing the contract and appearing to possibly be the weak link of the L.O.B.

On a side note, boy has he been laying the HAMMER down in the past couple games, just some incredible hits

5280Hawk

Reaction score
He's a Force!

When Kellen Clemens took off for that run and did a Safety slide with his hand up Like "dont hurt me!" that was Kam.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well he is the best hitter tackler on the LOB.

He worries me at times in coverage, but man does he patrol the middle with a force to be WRECKend with. I've seen more than my share of alligator arms this season, Bam Bam will do that to ya.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Love KamBam. He's totally worth the new contract he signed too. 10/10 solid performer.