Kaepernick's grievance netted less than $10 million.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People have acted like Kaep is Satan or something. He's not out beating women or getting busted for drugs etc. He stood for something, and he clearly made his point. And with the $ he is making on endorsements, he is doing just fine. I stand for the anthem, but people have a right to do what they want to, regardless if we agree or not. And all these people who are "boycotting the NFL" because a few players took a knee? Settle Down Beavis...….

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
You may as well lock or delete this entire thread if you think erasing a few posts will keep it from going political. It went political the moment his name was typed into title. He hasn't been on an NFL team in over 2 years.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3snvna52 said:
You may as well lock or delete this entire thread if you think erasing a few posts will keep it from going political. It went political the moment his name was typed into title. He hasn't been on an NFL team in over 2 years.

Try your best anyways

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Osprey":3tv2ep0e said:
I still contend THIS was his primary motivation, everything else was window dressing:

[instagram]Burp4QyhYDW[/instagram]
\
NAILED IT!
This was his motivation from day1.
Just like 90% of all males in America.

Chapow

Reaction score
I find it pretty easy to believe that he actually thinks that black people aren't being treated fairly by law enforcement officers in this country and that he actually cares about that and would like to see some change.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Chapow":2j8v0mwa said:
I find it pretty easy to believe that he actually thinks that black people aren't being treated fairly by law enforcement officers in this country and that he actually cares about that and would like to see some change.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:2thumbs:

(cleverly written too to sidestep the poop storm of stuff we can't talk about -- it's about us believing if he believes, not the ultimate veracity of his beliefs, which are not allowed)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawxfreak":1xxs6e5m said:
That also according to clayton isn't including lawyers fees so maybe 1 or 2 mil a piece if that
um ...I think you mean maybe one or two million left after lawyers fee's?

mrt144

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3gsp31yi said:
Still a pretty lucrative grift if you can pull it off like that.

Lucrative and wholly inefficient compared to the alternative.

It's like the recent 2 Billion dollar settlement against Monsato out of Oakland - Are we to believe that suing Monsato for Roundup's known carcinogenic properties (which they buried) is lucrative for the plaintiffs that got cancer? Sure.

Does it being lucrative debase the plaintiff's claim of harm and is cancer not really an issue here?

To tie this back to Kaep, one who dismisses the righteousness out of hand and elevates the lucrative incentive position is verily too cynical to consider. One can consider the claim of impairment as lacking legal merit. But the hanging the claim solely on a cynical projection of motivation is not a compelling one.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Popeyejones":4xqtdyxa said:
Chapow":4xqtdyxa said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:2thumbs:

(cleverly written too to sidestep the poop storm of stuff we can't talk about -- it's about us believing if he believes, not the ultimate veracity of his beliefs, which are not allowed)

If Kaep had any impact in keeping STUPID Malik McDowell from being shot and killed in his Februarly cop altercation, then I suppose he can claim a degree of success. Watch the video...
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/09/malik-mc ... ane-video/

Seemed to me a lot of people might wind up dead in that situation McDowell created, regardless of skin color.

Threedee

Reaction score
mrt144":fwnkafiu said:
Seahawk Sailor":fwnkafiu said:

It's like the recent 2 Billion dollar settlement against Monsato out of Oakland - Are we to believe that suing Monsato for Roundup's known carcinogenic properties (which they buried) is lucrative for the plaintiffs that got cancer? Sure.

Does it being lucrative debase the plaintiff's claim of harm and is cancer not really an issue here?

To tie this back to Kaep, one who dismisses the righteousness out of hand and elevates the lucrative incentive position is verily too cynical to consider. One can consider the claim of impairment as lacking legal merit. But the hanging the claim solely on a cynical projection of motivation is not a compelling one.

I don't dismiss the "righteousness" of anything he says just because I don't like Kaeperpick, personally. I never disliked hm just because he was a Niner. I have come to dislike him, personally, post-career, because he happens to be wrong about stuff and is a POS about it. The only thing useful he has done is show the world the true character of Nike, not as a company to be boycotted, but, as a company to forever be avoided so long as it exists.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Threedee":2he7l6do said:
mrt144":2he7l6do said:
Seahawk Sailor":2he7l6do said:

I don't dismiss the "righteousness" of anything he says just because I don't like Kaeperpick, personally. I never disliked hm just because he was a Niner. I have come to dislike him, personally, post-career, because he happens to be wrong about stuff and is a POS about it. The only thing useful he has done is show the world the true character of Nike, not as a company to be boycotted, but, as a company to forever be avoided so long as it exists.
Why should Nike be avoided? Because they chose a spokesperson you REVILE simply because he has different political views from you?

Let’s not act like you don’t get worked up just thinking about him. Blood pressure rising, all that stuff.

Threedee

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1j6s0isz said:
[Why should Nike be avoided? Because they chose a spokesperson you REVILE simply because he has different political views from you?

Let’s not act like you don’t get worked up just thinking about him. Blood pressure rising, all that stuff.

Choosing a spokesman with bad/incorrect politics is usually a bad idea. I don't allow clowns like Kaeperpick enough time to cause me health problems. Back when he was a failing QB, I had to give him multiple 3-hour stretches of my time per season, and I had no idea he would devolve into such a lowlife. Now, I have no such obligations in my schedule.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Threedee":2cnpea3a said:
5_Golden_Rings":2cnpea3a said:
[Why should Nike be avoided? Because they chose a spokesperson you REVILE simply because he has different political views from you?

Choosing a spokesman with bad/incorrect politics is usually a bad idea. I don't allow clowns like Kaeperpick enough time to cause me health problems. Back when he was a failing QB, I had to give him multiple 3-hour stretches of my time per season, and I had no idea he would devolve into such a lowlife. Now, I have no such obligations in my schedule.
I’m impressed that you magically know the answers to the subjective questions regarding ethics and polics despite the fact that even the brightest philosphers in history from Aristotle to Kant could not solve those problems and to this day humanity has not found a definitive, objective, scientifically proven series of answers.

xray

Reaction score
I wish I could score $10 million by pissing an moaning and posturing ; but even if I had a " cause " nobody would listen to me ; because I don't have the down trodden soap box to stand on .