K.J. Wright has agreed to a short-term contract.

sutz

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3rn6c4gh said:
Looks like a very team friendly deal and more like a one year deal than a two year deal.

To me this signing is the most important defensive signing as Kendricks is still an uncertain quantity. If KJ is/can remain healthy I can see the team wanting to extend him again. He is a valuable piece of the D.

:ditto: Yeah, what he said. Hopefully, Kendricks will be able to report and we'll have both of them. :pray:

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
KJ !!! I was so happy when I saw this I clapped . Played phenomenal in the playoff game . I mean phenomenal . That one touchdown saving play is everything KJ Wright has been since day 1 . A very intelligent , lengthy football player .

As for KJs importance to our organization during the PC and JS era can’t be understated . This man came in as a 5th round pick and took Aaron Curry’s spot within weeks during preseason . Try to remember this guys , yes Curry was dog poop and everyone knew it , it was rare to see a team give up on a highly paid top pick . Pete came in and got rid of Curry and Housmanzedah and set the tone for our Seahawks that we now love . KJ Wright’s competivness played a part in that . Shout out to Doug Baldwin too . These guys are been rocks and I’m sure are pointed too on a yearly bases as young “nobodies” who became somebody’s .