Justin Smith and John Moffitt INACTIVE!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":pluyfojv said:
Twisted":pluyfojv said:
JKent82":pluyfojv said:
Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.

looks like Seattle is suffering more than SF ????

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

have I mentioned the Cardinals suck this hour? :?

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...

Marshawn has been quite lately? Which games have you been watching?
Beast may have been quite lately but he has not been quiet.

kearly

Reaction score
Keep in mind that you can only have 45 active players every week. That could have played a role in their decisions at CB. I have to say though, I am surprised that we had 3 CBs inactive, even Shead. That seems risky to me. I'm also sad to see Howard not get activated. I would have figured this could be his chance with Jones hitting IR.

Jville

Reaction score
John Moffett has been at less than 100% all year. I'm looking forward to seeing an improving JR Sweezy @100%. A typical seven linemen are active for this game.

I'm delighted with the news that #95 DT Hebron Fangupo will be active for this game. He's a load. Looking forward to seeing him on the field.

Edit: Jeanpierre is excellent at coming off the bench to fill in at either center or guard. Frank Omiyale backs up both tackle and guard spots.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Moffitt out in favor of an extra WR (Butler) according to Jen Mueller. This begs the question, are they planning to throw more?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sc85sis":336rzil0 said:
Moffitt out in favor of an extra WR (Butler) according to Jen Mueller. This begs the question, are they planning to throw more?
May be concerned Rice doesn't make it through the whole game?

Jville

Reaction score
sc85sis":2kqeumhe said:

Why would Jen Mueller say that? What is so unusual about having 5 wide outs active for a game?

Twisted

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3aus8i9l said:
Twisted":3aus8i9l said:
JKent82":3aus8i9l said:
Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...

too quite to catch Peterson is what I meant to say and hasn't gone beastquake in a while...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Twisted":h57ssmha said:
Tech Worlds":h57ssmha said:
Twisted":h57ssmha said:
JKent82 said:

Per multiple people.

too quite to catch Peterson is what I meant to say and hasn't gone beastquake in a while...

Oh okay. Lol he hasn't kept up with Peterson. Lol

Latest posts