just ordered this bird skull mask for the game - paint?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Hawknballs":12wsrkyp said:
hah...got this thing delivered today. it's almost too cool to paint over, maybe i'll just do some subtle light blue/green highlights in some spots.

Need to get some creep gloves or something.

Wow, that's nice. Is it made from plastic? In any case, I wouldn't paint it at all. The "realistic" look of bone is also scary and creepy looking, and application of colors would diminish that.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":73bj393w said:
Hawknballs":73bj393w said:
hah...got this thing delivered today. it's almost too cool to paint over, maybe i'll just do some subtle light blue/green highlights in some spots.

Need to get some creep gloves or something.

Wow, that's nice. Is it made from plastic? In any case, I wouldn't paint it at all. The "realistic" look of bone is also scary and creepy looking, and application of colors would diminish that.

Just live chatted with the website. The mask is made of latex.

HawknBalls, you must fly high with this one.

Find your inner Dali.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One has to wonder at the size of a bird that could leave behind a skull this big... The Crow Skull Mask is a large mask that mimics the appearance of a large bird skull. The end result is an impressive thing that virtually speaks for itself. This mask's design mimics the appearance of a large bird's skull almost completely, at least from an exterior point of view. The mask has a smooth, rounded top that is decorated with a few small cracks and wears in the bone. The eye-sockets of the skull flare out, featuring a dark and cavernous look that somehow still gives the impression of being watched. Additional small holes appear in the bone beneath the eyes and along the beak, all as black and as empty as the eye-sockets. The mask's coloration is like worn bone, being faded and dirty across its surface, while also featuring a few cracks and fractures. The mask is made from high quality latex and is designed to cover the wearer's face and head when worn. The Crow Skull Mask might not be designed to be scary, but there certainly is something intriguing and even a bit eerie about it, given how the mask's deep, dark eye sockets still seem to watch everyone around...

From the Med site. Meowcawcaw.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I wouldn't tamper with it too much. Bone is bone. Maybe 12 feathers in a row up the back of the skull in navy.

I'd Photoshop the image before messing with the real thing.