JSN - liking this dude more...

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I know it's way early to assume anything. But, I get the feeling 2023 is Tyler's final season, 2024 at the most. Well, JSN can take over that #2 spot when the time comes.
I would agree with this also - too much extra curriculars for that not to be on the radar.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Great catch, but it would have been a turnover by NBA standards.

Boycie

Reaction score
There's a guy at my office who's a huge "the" fan and he has been raving about this kid. Esp. the fact that he RARELY drops passes and just always seems to be wide open. I have a feeling that he, a lot like Tyler, will be very good in the scramble drills this year. Geno is clearly very good at extended the play, so DK/TYLER/JSN? Damn, that's one hell of a WR core. And who knows, maybe they get something out of Eskridge.

How does a team cover all of those elite receivers? If the o-line takes the next step forward, then we are going to have a lot of fun this year.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Not sold on Eskridge, but if he came along, too? Wow...

Having JSN on the field will be a constant threat. That should open up a lot of space for Geno to throw.

I know, I know. A lot of ifs. But it's that time of the season.

bileever

Reaction score
Eskridge has 4.38 speed, I would love to use him to stretch the field. They've been using him as a slot receiver/fly sweep guy, and I'm not sure that's the best way to use him.

He could still end up being a contributor. His problem is that no one saw him as being worthy of a second-round pick.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Clearly, this kid is special, and has a chance to be one of our best WR's. OROY candidate for sure.