JSN - liking this dude more...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Saw something similar from him during camp (was a Seahawks released video) where he just got both feet down in the back of the endzone with Bryant covering. Can't wait to see what he can do in real games

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There's a guy at my office who's a huge "the" fan and he has been raving about this kid. Esp. the fact that he RARELY drops passes and just always seems to be wide open. I have a feeling that he, a lot like Tyler, will be very good in the scramble drills this year. Geno is clearly very good at extended the play, so DK/TYLER/JSN? Damn, that's one hell of a WR core. And who knows, maybe they get something out of Eskridge.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
There's a guy at my office who's a huge "the" fan and he has been raving about this kid. Esp. the fact that he RARELY drops passes and just always seems to be wide open.
Well I'm loving it.

Body control and great hands. YAC to sing about. His one handed shit totally reminds me of Baldwin. Never forget the circus/air jordan catch in the Vikings playoff game. A thing of beauty. I think JSN has a few of those coming - and we've seen at least 1 in training camp.

And, just to be contrarian, pointlessly - I refuse to to start calling him 'Jaxson' like in the pressers. JSN will do me fine.

Giving my head a shake that we're actually counting on a dude who's strength is intermediate routes. 5 or 6 years ago, that wouldn't exist, would it?

Anyhow. I'm pumped to see what he can do primetime live. And, without going on an endless rant - how much juice in competition he might wake up the sewing circle with. ;)

BigMeach

Reaction score
Of course in the NFL it wouldn't be a catch but if you're not impressed I don't know what to say... It's like the kid stopped his momentum while already in mid air. That's Michael Jordanesque air control.

Latest posts