Josh Allen, kinda sucks

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I think it's the Dolphins year to win the AFC east. Dude throws picks like mad! Even without Rodgers, they're barely beating the Jets.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Week one...could be rusty, but playing against a defense that pass rushes, tackles RBs and actually covers WRs seems like it could be a factor there too. He hasn't exactly sucked much the past few seasons.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Bills don't have a decent secondary. Doesn't matter if Allen was good or not.

James in PA

Reaction score
I declared last season that I am done getting tricked into thinking the Bills are a SB team. They are not.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Lots of weird stuff happens early in the year. I’m fairly sure Burrow and Allen didn’t forget how to play football and will be fine.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Lots of weird stuff happens early in the year. I’m fairly sure Burrow and Allen didn’t forget how to play football and will be fine.
Every year is different. The teams that we least expect to stumble out of the gate, do.

How teams respond to adversity is VERY revealing.

Josh Allen needs one more target. Diggs and Knox are a great WR/TE combo, but Allen needs one more solid WR to be a force in the AFC. I'd look for the Bills GM to make an early move.