Jordan Hill Status

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
So I am helping coach at my daughters soccer practice tonite and sportin a seahawks t shirt and a guy approaches me. Says he noticed I wore seahawks gear a lot and assumed I was a fan. Then proceeds to tell me He is Jordan hills barber. Jordan played high school ball locally here at steel ton high spire high. I have seen him play in high school on some great teams. So I ask if he talks to him and when is he comin back from the biceps injury? He says this week. DId anyone else hear this and was it reported anywhere? This would be good news if true on top of Bruce's return. Apparently kid is hungry to get on field and 4-0 start is only stokin his fire to play even further to start contributing. Love hearing about that hunger from a rookie...guy then tells me he wants to start a central PA fan club at a local bar and if I wanted in...now I am not a big fan of soccer I will admit - but damn I love the outcome of her soccer games this yr...there is only so much 5 yr olds can do on a soccer field before they lose interest so this was a nice surprise tonite. Any local PA fans on here that may be interested in an east coast central PA fan club can contact me. I got the guys number so we can make this happen. also, I will be posting some pics from me in the late 80s with Steve Largent, Dave Krieg, curt Warner, Brian Blades, norm Johnson, and Ron mattes etc..mattes was also a local kid from central pa region as well and an o lineman for the seahawks back in this timeframe. I got to goto a game in Philly and stay with his family and meet the whole seahawks team back in 87-88 which is how I became a fan as an 11 yr old in central pa. Love all Philly teams but the eagles, as my heart has always been with the seahawks since meeting the team and getting to eat dinner with the whole o line and hangin with the team at their hotel in Philly. I will say Krieg and Largent were the two nicest guys you could ever meet toward an 11 yr old fan. I will get some pics uploaded this week to share from back then...as a 38 yr old fan now with a man cave devoted to the seahawks since the late 80s - I am jacked to see what this yr will bring...and to top it off, my neighbor is a 49er fan and we made a bet three months ago...I now get to hang a Russell Wilson fathead in his man cave til week 14 after the thrashing of the whiners at home in week2. If they only made Richard Sherman flatheads it would be even more poetic as the sheer sight of Sherm gets under his skin...every day I see him now I just smile and say U MAD BRO as it sets him off...it's the little things in life that amuse me. GO HAWKS! :49ersmall:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Only their hairdresser knows for sure.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
My neighbor's buddy went to school with Russell Wilson's childhood friend's younger cousin.

Oh and what the other poster above said please learn to use paragraphs. What an eyesore just reading through it...

OP
OP
CentralPAHawkFan

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
Sorry steve2222 - on an IPAD in the car...

was more concerned with the subject matter than the grammar and paragraph breaks.

glad we have English teachers on this board though...good to know. Tough crowd. Lol

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":q9b19281 said:
CentralPAHawkFan":q9b19281 said:
So...you're endangering peoples lives...totally worth it though.
He didn't say he was driving the car, he just said he was in it.

To the OP -- thanks, and I'll look forward to seeing those pictures.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You've just gotta learn to steer with your knees while texting. ;)
(Joking of course)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hope he's right about this week. Disregard the grammar police.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Yeah I've got really high hopes for this kid too. I think he could be the future for us at the 1 or 3… and once Williams rounds into shape (pun intended) we might really have something there.

HawkWow

Reaction score
dopeboy206":207ultuq said:
My neighbor's buddy went to school with Russell Wilson's childhood friend's younger cousin.

Do you talk this way to people in real life...like face to face, Dope?

Thanks OP. Don't let the occasional pissant discourage you from posting should you hear anything more.

And yes, paragraphs would be sweet. ; )

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1uejbi28 said:
Just in time to alleviate a Bennett absence.
Pete has already said Bennett is practicing this week and will likely play.

McGruff

Reaction score
The thought on having hill and Bennett inside with Avril and Clemons at the ends and Irvin roaming . .. Tasty!

hawker84

Reaction score
CentralPAHawkFan":3p2fqhdu said:

was more concerned with the subject matter than the grammar and paragraph breaks.

glad we have English teachers on this board though...good to know. Tough crowd. Lol

Get use to it, unfortunately..... Also thanks for the update, would be great if true, been really wanting to see what this kid can do.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks to the OP for sharing. Good thing your 1st experience with all things Seahawks wasn't through some of the folks on this board. Your man cave would be looking seriously different. Hope Hill makes it back and can have an impact. The earlier speculation that had hit the wire had me thinking he wouldn't be a factor this year.

Would love to see those flicks, I think you mentioned them before when you first posted or maybe that was another new poster from Central PA. Some of our guys cannot help it, its like we are looking for the next great comedian so they are trying out their new material. Mine bombed so I gave up a long time ago.

Aros lectured me about paragraphs the one time I posted a wall of text when I first started posting here (late night drinking post, the worst kind). I keep a voodoo doll of him in my man cave. ... j/k Aros ... maybe ...

Pappy367

Reaction score
if you start a fan club give me a yell. i am from central pa, went to steel high

Latest posts