Johnathan Abram

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I might be way off but it seems like when he "twisted" Deebos leg he poked the bear and that was the beginning of the momentum shift. Seattle had all the momentum but once the scuffle took place the niners seemed re-energized and that was the beginning of the end.

Scout

Reaction score
Maybe but Abram actually plays with some fire. The defense definitely lacks that edge that offenses need to fear.

It is a fine line between aggression and disciplined play. That is a flaw but also a plus with a player like Abram.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That was a classless play by him and it gave them a spark.

The 49ers and their fans deserve to be upset by that play. There's no reason or excuse for a Seahawk to play like a Saints player. Really disappointed that happened

knownone

Reaction score
If that play is what the Niners needed to get fired up in the playoffs, they won't make it very far.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think since the Hawks were such severe underdogs they should have been able to put a Rick Flair style figure four leg lock to “even things up a bit” on the player of their choice.

PS. That’s a joke, though maybe a bad one. 🥸

largenutz

Reaction score
To the Op, I said the same thing when it happened, that was gonna fire up the Niners and we’d be done. Sure everything else happened as the game went along, but right when that play happened I said same thing. Told my son he was once a Raider first round pick

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bring him back..make him a linebacker..at least he shows sign of a heartbeat unlike the the guys playing that position

Reactions: PNW

Lennie

Reaction score
I might be way off but it seems like when he "twisted" Deebos leg he poked the bear and that was the beginning of the momentum shift. Seattle had all the momentum but once the scuffle took place the niners seemed re-energized and that was the beginning of the end.
Don’t disagree. But the blatant late hit on Geno was just as bad. Maybe should have fired us up?

Reactions: PNW

pugs1

Reaction score
I’m not condoning Abram but I’ve seen way worse examples of leg twisting. He hangs on his leg for two seconds in slow motion. So in regular speed he hung on his leg for a fraction of a second. The Seahawks needed the D to get off the field after the fumble and they were incapable. That was the ballgame. The Niners and collective media can tell each other whatever they want.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I’m not condoning Abram but I’ve seen way worse examples of leg twisting. He hangs on his leg for two seconds in slow motion. So in regular speed he hung on his leg for a fraction of a second. The Seahawks needed the D to get off the field after the fumble and they were incapable. That was the ballgame. The Niners and collective media can tell each other whatever they want.

No, he kinda lets go of Deebos leg then grasps it again after the play was over. Dirty all Around.